*A huge Calabasas, Calif. mansion once used by the late Eazy-E to throw wild all-night parties was foreclosed on earlier this year because his widow allegedly stopped making payments, reports TMZ.
The property saw much debauchery back in the early 90s as the rapper’s go-to party spot for entourage members and women, according to the website.
The 6,700 square-foot pad reportedly even had a black room with fluorescent pillows and a neon sign that read “Eazy’s Playhouse.”
When the N.W.A rapper died in 1995, the house passed to his wife Tomica Wright. But according to official records, which just became available, she fell behind on the mortgage payments in 2011…to the tune of $168,278.78.
Unable to make good on the payments, the 5-bedroom, 6-bath house was sold at a foreclosure auction in May for $2.2 million.
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Red, White, and Bruised: Decades of Mistreatment Spark Anti-Patriotic Outrage Among Black Americans
- Charlene Crowell: SCOTUS Ruling Preserves Key Fair Housing Tool
- THE (07-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- The Pulse of Entertainment: It’s the Beginning of a new era for the 'Terminator' Franchise with 'Terminator Genisys'
- Jason Derulo Channels King of Pop in New 'Cheyenne' Video - WATCH
- Diddy Won't be Prosecuted by DA for UCLA Altercation with Coach
- Karrueche Tran Reveals Her Father is Gay
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here