*A huge Calabasas, Calif. mansion once used by the late Eazy-E to throw wild all-night parties was foreclosed on earlier this year because his widow allegedly stopped making payments, reports TMZ.
The property saw much debauchery back in the early 90s as the rapper’s go-to party spot for entourage members and women, according to the website.
The 6,700 square-foot pad reportedly even had a black room with fluorescent pillows and a neon sign that read “Eazy’s Playhouse.”
When the N.W.A rapper died in 1995, the house passed to his wife Tomica Wright. But according to official records, which just became available, she fell behind on the mortgage payments in 2011…to the tune of $168,278.78.
Unable to make good on the payments, the 5-bedroom, 6-bath house was sold at a foreclosure auction in May for $2.2 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Deion Sanders Hit With $1M Lawsuit Over Assault at Son's School
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- The Africa Channel Launches Ubuntu Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here