*A huge Calabasas, Calif. mansion once used by the late Eazy-E to throw wild all-night parties was foreclosed on earlier this year because his widow allegedly stopped making payments, reports TMZ.
The property saw much debauchery back in the early 90s as the rapper’s go-to party spot for entourage members and women, according to the website.
The 6,700 square-foot pad reportedly even had a black room with fluorescent pillows and a neon sign that read “Eazy’s Playhouse.”
When the N.W.A rapper died in 1995, the house passed to his wife Tomica Wright. But according to official records, which just became available, she fell behind on the mortgage payments in 2011…to the tune of $168,278.78.
Unable to make good on the payments, the 5-bedroom, 6-bath house was sold at a foreclosure auction in May for $2.2 million.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Idris Elba Splits With Naiyana Garth After Night With Naomi Campbell (Report)
- Black Sheriff Gets KKK Vibe From Beyoncé Super Bowl Halftime Performance
- Kanye West Defends Bill Cosby; Tweets Comic is 'Innocent'
- 'Family Feud' Contestant Can't Believe She's the 'Worst Ever' (WATCH)
- Target Wins Lawsuit Filed by Rosa and Raymond Parks Institute
- 'The Music of ‘Underground': Behind-the-Scenes with John Legend on Slave Thriller
- Lamar Odom On Way to Full Recovery; Almost Living on His Own
- Hillary Clinton Doesn’t Deserve the Black Vote. Here's why ...
- #BlackLivesMatter Activist Commits Suicide on Ohio Statehouse Steps
- Jubilee Project Video Discusses a ‘World Without Black People’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here