*A huge Calabasas, Calif. mansion once used by the late Eazy-E to throw wild all-night parties was foreclosed on earlier this year because his widow allegedly stopped making payments, reports TMZ.
The property saw much debauchery back in the early 90s as the rapper’s go-to party spot for entourage members and women, according to the website.
The 6,700 square-foot pad reportedly even had a black room with fluorescent pillows and a neon sign that read “Eazy’s Playhouse.”
When the N.W.A rapper died in 1995, the house passed to his wife Tomica Wright. But according to official records, which just became available, she fell behind on the mortgage payments in 2011…to the tune of $168,278.78.
Unable to make good on the payments, the 5-bedroom, 6-bath house was sold at a foreclosure auction in May for $2.2 million.
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Producers of Katrina Relief Telethon Reflect on 'Kanye Moment' for 10th Anniversary
- Allergic to Clothes: Indian Farmer Has Been Naked for 40 Years!
- Pres. Obama to Appear on NBC’s ‘Running Wild With Bear Grylls’…For Real
- John Legend Taking His Talents to ‘The SpongeBob Musical’
- ‘Back to This B**ch’: Why Nicki Minaj Checked Miley Cyrus on Live TV
- Black Twitter Drags Rebel Wilson Over VMA ‘Stripper Police’ Bit
- Nile Rodgers Gets BMI Icon Award - EUR was on the Scene (WATCH)
- New Comic 'Raising Dion': Single, Black Mother with Superhuman Son
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here