*Members of the Democratic party are steadfast in supporting the president in his quest for re-election.
Democratic politicians are even more loyal and some took to Twitter to show their love during the Presidential Debate and Town Hall Meeting Tuesday night.
Eleanor Holmes Norton is a well-respected congresswoman representing D.C. in the House of Delegates and she took to Twitter like a parent with a kid on the field at a high school football game.
The first Tweet she wrote seemed a bit out of character for her, but not too bad.
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here