*Members of the Democratic party are steadfast in supporting the president in his quest for re-election.
Democratic politicians are even more loyal and some took to Twitter to show their love during the Presidential Debate and Town Hall Meeting Tuesday night.
Eleanor Holmes Norton is a well-respected congresswoman representing D.C. in the House of Delegates and she took to Twitter like a parent with a kid on the field at a high school football game.
The first Tweet she wrote seemed a bit out of character for her, but not too bad.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here