And in the process, the reality star is going to attend her first high school prom with one of her fans.
“I was just asked to the prom by one of my Twitter followers … and I gladly accepted!” Evelyn wrote on her blog.
Anthony Nelson, an 18-year-old student is going to get his wish.
He posted the message: “Since your [sic] single now, wanna go to prom with me,” Anthony tweeted.
After Ev agreed to attend, Anthony posted: “Never in my life have I been so happy.”
Evelyn is actually really excited about the whole thing, admitting this is one of those moments she gets to take back from her youth.
“I have to say that I’m very excited,” she wrote. “The reason why I’m so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom. During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.” She also took the time to congratulate Anthony and other high school students walking the stage this year.
For the prom, she’s wearing sexy red, while her teenage date is wearing black and white.
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here