And in the process, the reality star is going to attend her first high school prom with one of her fans.
“I was just asked to the prom by one of my Twitter followers … and I gladly accepted!” Evelyn wrote on her blog.
Anthony Nelson, an 18-year-old student is going to get his wish.
He posted the message: “Since your [sic] single now, wanna go to prom with me,” Anthony tweeted.
After Ev agreed to attend, Anthony posted: “Never in my life have I been so happy.”
Evelyn is actually really excited about the whole thing, admitting this is one of those moments she gets to take back from her youth.
“I have to say that I’m very excited,” she wrote. “The reason why I’m so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom. During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.” She also took the time to congratulate Anthony and other high school students walking the stage this year.
For the prom, she’s wearing sexy red, while her teenage date is wearing black and white.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Female Characters in ‘The Wiz Live!’ Rewritten to be More Empowered
- John Hairston's Gospel Internet Radio Station Hits the Airwaves in January
- 'He Used to Call Me Ma’am' - A Look Back at Kobe Bryant
- $1.5 Million Bail for Cop Charged in Laquan McDonald Murder
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here