And in the process, the reality star is going to attend her first high school prom with one of her fans.
“I was just asked to the prom by one of my Twitter followers … and I gladly accepted!” Evelyn wrote on her blog.
Anthony Nelson, an 18-year-old student is going to get his wish.
He posted the message: “Since your [sic] single now, wanna go to prom with me,” Anthony tweeted.
After Ev agreed to attend, Anthony posted: “Never in my life have I been so happy.”
Evelyn is actually really excited about the whole thing, admitting this is one of those moments she gets to take back from her youth.
“I have to say that I’m very excited,” she wrote. “The reason why I’m so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom. During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.” She also took the time to congratulate Anthony and other high school students walking the stage this year.
For the prom, she’s wearing sexy red, while her teenage date is wearing black and white.
- THE (08-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here