And in the process, the reality star is going to attend her first high school prom with one of her fans.
“I was just asked to the prom by one of my Twitter followers … and I gladly accepted!” Evelyn wrote on her blog.
Anthony Nelson, an 18-year-old student is going to get his wish.
He posted the message: “Since your [sic] single now, wanna go to prom with me,” Anthony tweeted.
After Ev agreed to attend, Anthony posted: “Never in my life have I been so happy.”
Evelyn is actually really excited about the whole thing, admitting this is one of those moments she gets to take back from her youth.
“I have to say that I’m very excited,” she wrote. “The reason why I’m so excited is because I never had the opportunity to attend my own prom. During that time of my life, I was becoming a teenage mom and pregnant with my daughter Shaniece.” She also took the time to congratulate Anthony and other high school students walking the stage this year.
For the prom, she’s wearing sexy red, while her teenage date is wearing black and white.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- The Case of Bobbi Kristina Brown 'Still Open and Under Investigation'
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- TV One Boldly Launches New Brand Identity 'Represent'
- Bounce TV's Black History Month Tributes a Stirring Line-up
- Pantene Enlists NFL Players for Dad and Daughter Hair Campaign [WATCH]
- The Complete List of Winners from the 47th NAACP Image Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here