*Alonzo Mourning and his wife Tracy have decided to live more humbly by downsizing to a 10,000 square foot home this month.
The former NBA player’s wife actually purchased the new spot for $4.5 million, in cash, and sold their 13,000-square-foot, 8-bedroom mansion earlier this month for a hefty $11.35 million.
Mourning’s 109th St. wonderland is in a Miami suburb and features a vacation-like tropical vegetation. It also has six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, according Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra.
Not too shabby for a downgrade.
Mourning retired in 2009 after playing with the Miami Heat since 1996.
- Patty Farmer's 'Playboy Swings' Releases in September
- Thriller: Sanaa, Ealy & Chestnut in Trailer for 'The Perfect Guy' (WATCH)
- Tyra Banks Rants About Industry Pressure on New Models
- Uzo Aduba Stuns 'The View' Cast with Her Operatic Voice (WATCH)
- Antonio Fargas Gives Props to Rihanna for 'BBHMM'
- Announcing the Luther Vandross Estate's 'Power of Love Experience'
- Google Apologizes for App that Calls Black People 'Gorillas'
- Warren Sapp Might Be Going to Jail for Breaking Plea Deal
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here