*Alonzo Mourning and his wife Tracy have decided to live more humbly by downsizing to a 10,000 square foot home this month.
The former NBA player’s wife actually purchased the new spot for $4.5 million, in cash, and sold their 13,000-square-foot, 8-bedroom mansion earlier this month for a hefty $11.35 million.
Mourning’s 109th St. wonderland is in a Miami suburb and features a vacation-like tropical vegetation. It also has six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, according Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra.
Not too shabby for a downgrade.
Mourning retired in 2009 after playing with the Miami Heat since 1996.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- 2 Chainz’s #IsThisYoThot? Lawsuit Thrown Out by Judge
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here