*Alonzo Mourning and his wife Tracy have decided to live more humbly by downsizing to a 10,000 square foot home this month.
The former NBA player’s wife actually purchased the new spot for $4.5 million, in cash, and sold their 13,000-square-foot, 8-bedroom mansion earlier this month for a hefty $11.35 million.
Mourning’s 109th St. wonderland is in a Miami suburb and features a vacation-like tropical vegetation. It also has six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, according Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra.
Mourning retired in 2009 after playing with the Miami Heat since 1996.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- 'Presenting Princess Shaw' Film Review + Trailer [WATCH]
- Motown Gospel Presents 1 Mic 1 Take [email protected] Studios
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn't Believe in Divorce, Still Getting One Anyway
- Ex-Cop Sues NYPD for $100M Over Abusive Boss & Former Lover
- 'Roots' Star Anika Noni Rose: 'We Need To Hear About Our Holocaust' [EUR Exclusive]
- Kelly Rowland Talks Beyonce, Being 'Psycho' Mom, Her Mother's Death (Watch)
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here