*Alonzo Mourning and his wife Tracy have decided to live more humbly by downsizing to a 10,000 square foot home this month.
The former NBA player’s wife actually purchased the new spot for $4.5 million, in cash, and sold their 13,000-square-foot, 8-bedroom mansion earlier this month for a hefty $11.35 million.
Mourning’s 109th St. wonderland is in a Miami suburb and features a vacation-like tropical vegetation. It also has six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, according Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra.
Not too shabby for a downgrade.
Mourning retired in 2009 after playing with the Miami Heat since 1996.
- The Second Deadly Assault on Sandra Bland
- Troubling: Two Officers Corroborated Killer Cop's False Account of DuBose Killing
- Audio Interview: Basketball and Art Unite to Inspire Youth Life Skills (Listen)
- Your MISSION: Laser Tag
- Kim Kimble, Celebrity Hairstylist Panelists at Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo~Aug 1&2@The Reef
- THE (07-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Black Comedienne to Compete on New Season of 'Last Comic Standing' (WATCH)
- Brittney Griner Rebounds with Beauty Named Lola
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here