*Alonzo Mourning and his wife Tracy have decided to live more humbly by downsizing to a 10,000 square foot home this month.
The former NBA player’s wife actually purchased the new spot for $4.5 million, in cash, and sold their 13,000-square-foot, 8-bedroom mansion earlier this month for a hefty $11.35 million.
Mourning’s 109th St. wonderland is in a Miami suburb and features a vacation-like tropical vegetation. It also has six bedrooms and nine bathrooms, according Jose Lambiet’s South Florida based Gossip Extra.
Not too shabby for a downgrade.
Mourning retired in 2009 after playing with the Miami Heat since 1996.
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Beverly Johnson: 'The Face That Changed It All' - EUR BOOK REVIEW
- Janelle Monáe & Wondaland Records Artists ‘Speak Up’ on #BlackLivesMatter
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here