Marty Arps posed with the Republican politician in a photo that went viral immediately. The 20-year-old store clerk was caught making a wide-eyed expression while pointing at Romney.
“It’s a facial expression I do when I’m excited,” Arps told The Daily, adding that he made the same expression when he met singer Nicki Minaj.
“It’s like, ‘Ah, it’s them, right there in front of you!’ They’re not from another world,’” he said.
Although it looked a lil’ crazy, AP photographer, Charles Dharapak, who snapped the photo admitted, “It didn’t seem awkward. Everyone was having a good time.”
Romney did eat. He ordered a pork burrito bowl with guac.
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Black Lives Matter Interview with Lucy McBath
- Congresswoman Waters Applauds U.S.-Cuba Agreement to Open Embassies
- A Camping Checklist for the Prepared Parent
- Surprise! Prince Drops New Sexy Song: 'HardRockLover' (LISTEN)
- The Drought and Fireworks!
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here