Marty Arps posed with the Republican politician in a photo that went viral immediately. The 20-year-old store clerk was caught making a wide-eyed expression while pointing at Romney.
“It’s a facial expression I do when I’m excited,” Arps told The Daily, adding that he made the same expression when he met singer Nicki Minaj.
“It’s like, ‘Ah, it’s them, right there in front of you!’ They’re not from another world,’” he said.
Although it looked a lil’ crazy, AP photographer, Charles Dharapak, who snapped the photo admitted, “It didn’t seem awkward. Everyone was having a good time.”
Romney did eat. He ordered a pork burrito bowl with guac.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Marshawn Lynch Retires Without Having Spent His $50M NFL Income
- Nuisance Abatement Law Seemingly Gives NYPD License to Evict Criminal and Non-Criminal Residents
- Toyota Motor Credit to Pay $21.9 Million for Discrimination
- THE (02-08-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Award Winning Pianist Kris Bowers to Perform at Benefit Concert.
- A Miserable Cam Newton Bolts Out of Press Conference (WATCH)
- After Super Bowl 50 Performance Beyonce Announces 'Formation Tour'
- Denver Broncos Beat Carolina Panthers 24-10 to Win Super Bowl
- PETA Approves Jada Pinkett Smith's Ivory Tusk Decor
- John Legend Goes ‘Underground’ With Activism For Upcoming WGN Series
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here