Marty Arps posed with the Republican politician in a photo that went viral immediately. The 20-year-old store clerk was caught making a wide-eyed expression while pointing at Romney.
“It’s a facial expression I do when I’m excited,” Arps told The Daily, adding that he made the same expression when he met singer Nicki Minaj.
“It’s like, ‘Ah, it’s them, right there in front of you!’ They’re not from another world,’” he said.
Although it looked a lil’ crazy, AP photographer, Charles Dharapak, who snapped the photo admitted, “It didn’t seem awkward. Everyone was having a good time.”
Romney did eat. He ordered a pork burrito bowl with guac.
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here