Marty Arps posed with the Republican politician in a photo that went viral immediately. The 20-year-old store clerk was caught making a wide-eyed expression while pointing at Romney.
“It’s a facial expression I do when I’m excited,” Arps told The Daily, adding that he made the same expression when he met singer Nicki Minaj.
“It’s like, ‘Ah, it’s them, right there in front of you!’ They’re not from another world,’” he said.
Although it looked a lil’ crazy, AP photographer, Charles Dharapak, who snapped the photo admitted, “It didn’t seem awkward. Everyone was having a good time.”
Romney did eat. He ordered a pork burrito bowl with guac.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch: Hundreds Gather to Support Wealthy Black Family Victimized by 'Hate Crime'
- 'Concrete Park' Collides with 'Blokhedz' at Harvard University
- Yodovo.com Encourages Blacks: Be Loud, Black and Proud
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here