*It’s art imitating life on NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
According to TVLine, “Suits” star Gina Torres has been added to the cast as the wife of Laurence Fishburne’s FBI agent Jack Crawford. The role won’t be too much of a stretch, as the two are also married in real life.
Fishburne isn’t the only connection Torres has to the cast. She and “Hannibal” co-star Ellen Greene also appeared together in “Pushing Daisies,” which, like “Hannibal” was created by Bryan Fuller.
“Hannibal” stars Hugh Dancy as FBI agent Will Graham and Mads Mikkelsen as the cannibalistic Dr. Lecter. It is scheduled to premiere on NBC at midseason.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Socialist's Journal/ The Prodigy: Esther Okade Taking College Courses at 11?!
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): PRINCE IN CINEMA - Remembered by the AAFCA
- Parents of 4-Yr-Old who Fell in Gorilla Enclosure Catching Hell on Social Media
- Newlywed Needs: Best Investment Purchases for the Recently Wed
- THE (05-31-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Dwayne Johnson’s Meal Plan Involves Eating 10 Pounds of Food Everyday
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here