*It’s art imitating life on NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
According to TVLine, “Suits” star Gina Torres has been added to the cast as the wife of Laurence Fishburne’s FBI agent Jack Crawford. The role won’t be too much of a stretch, as the two are also married in real life.
Fishburne isn’t the only connection Torres has to the cast. She and “Hannibal” co-star Ellen Greene also appeared together in “Pushing Daisies,” which, like “Hannibal” was created by Bryan Fuller.
“Hannibal” stars Hugh Dancy as FBI agent Will Graham and Mads Mikkelsen as the cannibalistic Dr. Lecter. It is scheduled to premiere on NBC at midseason.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Beyonce Shows Up at the Met Gala Without U-Know-Who (WATCH)
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Logan Westbrooks, Music Industry Pioneer
- Tupac Shakur's Mother Afeni Shakur-Davis Dies at 69
- No Biggie. White House Shrugs off Recent N-word Controversy
- The Socialist's Journal: 'Meternity Leave'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here