*It’s art imitating life on NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
According to TVLine, “Suits” star Gina Torres has been added to the cast as the wife of Laurence Fishburne’s FBI agent Jack Crawford. The role won’t be too much of a stretch, as the two are also married in real life.
Fishburne isn’t the only connection Torres has to the cast. She and “Hannibal” co-star Ellen Greene also appeared together in “Pushing Daisies,” which, like “Hannibal” was created by Bryan Fuller.
“Hannibal” stars Hugh Dancy as FBI agent Will Graham and Mads Mikkelsen as the cannibalistic Dr. Lecter. It is scheduled to premiere on NBC at midseason.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-10-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here