*It’s art imitating life on NBC’s upcoming Hannibal Lecter series “Hannibal.”
According to TVLine, “Suits” star Gina Torres has been added to the cast as the wife of Laurence Fishburne’s FBI agent Jack Crawford. The role won’t be too much of a stretch, as the two are also married in real life.
Fishburne isn’t the only connection Torres has to the cast. She and “Hannibal” co-star Ellen Greene also appeared together in “Pushing Daisies,” which, like “Hannibal” was created by Bryan Fuller.
“Hannibal” stars Hugh Dancy as FBI agent Will Graham and Mads Mikkelsen as the cannibalistic Dr. Lecter. It is scheduled to premiere on NBC at midseason.
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Future Scores First No. 1 Album with ‘DS2’; Tyrese's 'Black Rose' No. 3
- Sherri Shepherd Returning to 'The View' as Contributor
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here