*A Las Vegas police report obtained by TMZ shows that Flavor Flav violently threw his fiancee to the ground, ripped out her earring, then chased her teenage son around the house while clutching two knives.
As previously reported, the Public Enemy hype man was arrested for domestic violence early yesterday morning and subsequently booked on misdemeanor battery and felony assault with a deadly weapon.
According to the report, the argument between the rapper and his 39-year-old fiancee started over accusations Flav had cheated on her. Things turned violent when Flav allegedly grabbed his fiancee and threw her to the ground twice.
According to the report, Flav’s fiancee claims her earring was ripped out during the altercation, and her 17-year-old son jumped in to defend her.
At that point, the report continues, Flav grabbed two knives and chased her son around the house, eventually kicking down a locked door to get to him. Flav then allegedly threatened to kill him.
According to the report, Flav denied chasing the teenager with the knives and the death threat allegations.
He posted $23,000 bail and is due back in court next week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyonce’s Protégé Duo Chloe x Halle Premiere EP ‘Sugar Symphony’ (Listen)
- Rookie Cop Beats Handcuffed Woman & it's Caught on Camera! (WATCH)
- Prince Death Probe: Authorities Looking for 'Friendly' Docs who Prescribed Pills
- Karrine Steffans: ‘I Was One of Jay Z’s Beckys Back in 2000’
- Drake and Nicki Minaj No Longer Talk, but He Has ‘Genuine Energy’ With Rihanna
- Jonathan Butler's Inspired Journey Pt2: 'I Am That I Am' (WATCH)
- Parenting Blog ‘Mom Junction’ Lists ’85 Popular Ghetto Baby Names’ For Your Child
- Prince’s ‘Take Me With U’ Jacket from ‘Purple Rain’ Up for Auction
- Will & Jada Launch New Initiative Under Obama’s ‘My Brother’s Keeper’
- Duane and Tisha Campbell-Martin Ordered to Turn Over ‘Dr. Ken’ Paychecks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here