*A Las Vegas police report obtained by TMZ shows that Flavor Flav violently threw his fiancee to the ground, ripped out her earring, then chased her teenage son around the house while clutching two knives.
As previously reported, the Public Enemy hype man was arrested for domestic violence early yesterday morning and subsequently booked on misdemeanor battery and felony assault with a deadly weapon.
According to the report, the argument between the rapper and his 39-year-old fiancee started over accusations Flav had cheated on her. Things turned violent when Flav allegedly grabbed his fiancee and threw her to the ground twice.
According to the report, Flav’s fiancee claims her earring was ripped out during the altercation, and her 17-year-old son jumped in to defend her.
At that point, the report continues, Flav grabbed two knives and chased her son around the house, eventually kicking down a locked door to get to him. Flav then allegedly threatened to kill him.
According to the report, Flav denied chasing the teenager with the knives and the death threat allegations.
He posted $23,000 bail and is due back in court next week.
- Bobby Shmurda, Girlfriend Plead Not Guilty to New Weapons Charges
- After Five Seasons, ‘Key & Peele’ Ending Comedy Central Run
- Neo-Soul Duo Presents Annual ‘Kindred the Family Reunion’ in Philly
- Amber Rose Reacts to Trolls Who Criticize 'Slut Walk' Initiative
- Neechy Gospel: New Music Video From Jonathan McReynolds LIMP
- Birdman Finally Speaks About Fallout with Lil Wayne (WATCH)
- Presidential Candidates Stymied by Black Lives Matter Movement
- Bounce TV to Launch New Original Series 'In The Cut' Tuesday August 25 at 9:00 p.m.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here