*A Las Vegas police report obtained by TMZ shows that Flavor Flav violently threw his fiancee to the ground, ripped out her earring, then chased her teenage son around the house while clutching two knives.
As previously reported, the Public Enemy hype man was arrested for domestic violence early yesterday morning and subsequently booked on misdemeanor battery and felony assault with a deadly weapon.
According to the report, the argument between the rapper and his 39-year-old fiancee started over accusations Flav had cheated on her. Things turned violent when Flav allegedly grabbed his fiancee and threw her to the ground twice.
According to the report, Flav’s fiancee claims her earring was ripped out during the altercation, and her 17-year-old son jumped in to defend her.
At that point, the report continues, Flav grabbed two knives and chased her son around the house, eventually kicking down a locked door to get to him. Flav then allegedly threatened to kill him.
According to the report, Flav denied chasing the teenager with the knives and the death threat allegations.
He posted $23,000 bail and is due back in court next week.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Provocative New Ebook Details Trump and the GOP’s Race Baiting History and the White House Race
- Put the 'Black' Back in 'Black Friday'
- Kerry Washington Gives Props to her Hubby: ‘The Real Gladiator’
- Look! Patti LaBelle and James Wright Chanel Together Eatin', Dancin & Singin' (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Thousands of Protesters Disrupt Black Friday in Chicago
- Toronto Raptors Milk ‘Hotline Bling’ During Drake Night (Video)
- Corey Morgan Charged in Brutal Killing of 9-Year-Old Tyshawn Lee
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here