*A Las Vegas police report obtained by TMZ shows that Flavor Flav violently threw his fiancee to the ground, ripped out her earring, then chased her teenage son around the house while clutching two knives.
As previously reported, the Public Enemy hype man was arrested for domestic violence early yesterday morning and subsequently booked on misdemeanor battery and felony assault with a deadly weapon.
According to the report, the argument between the rapper and his 39-year-old fiancee started over accusations Flav had cheated on her. Things turned violent when Flav allegedly grabbed his fiancee and threw her to the ground twice.
According to the report, Flav’s fiancee claims her earring was ripped out during the altercation, and her 17-year-old son jumped in to defend her.
At that point, the report continues, Flav grabbed two knives and chased her son around the house, eventually kicking down a locked door to get to him. Flav then allegedly threatened to kill him.
According to the report, Flav denied chasing the teenager with the knives and the death threat allegations.
He posted $23,000 bail and is due back in court next week.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here