*Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel may have wed in a lavish, upscale ceremony in Italy, but a video reportedly shown during the affair is getting slammed online for being in poor taste, reports the New York Daily News.
The video, obtained by Gawker, features people believed to be homeless, street musicians and transvestites giving the multimillionaire couple blessings and well-wishes.
“Greetings from your Hollywood friends who just couldn’t make it,” the clip begins.
“Jessica and Justin, I haven’t seen y’all in a long time,” says the above man with missing teeth, adding, “My gift is in the mail.”
A man off-camera, reportedly the film’s producer, also asks a man dressed in woman’s clothing if he has anything he wants to tell the couple.
“Good luck and watch your man,” the transvestite [pictured below] says with a laugh.
The full video is reportedly more than 8 minutes, but Gawker posted the below 20-second clip on its website.
The video’s producer was identified as Timberlake’s friend, Justin Huchel, a Los Angeles real estate agent. His attorney told Gawker to take down the video or face a lawsuit. A letter posted by the website from attorney Michael Saltz says the video was copyrighted and stolen from Huchel.
“Specifically, Mr. Huchel made a video to be used and exhibited privately at Justin Timberlake’s wedding as a private joke without Mr. Timberlake’s knowledge,” Saltz wrote.
Despite Huchel’s attorney trying to distance the former boy band singer from the video, the decision to mock the homeless at an elite event said to cost in the millions of dollars isn’t sitting well with some.
“It’s official I am no longer a @jtimberlake fan!! Unfollowing you right now! Mocking the homeless is wrong!” Twitter user @StephBreezy678 wrote.
Others tweeted the video is “tacky” and “disgusting.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Not a Good Cop Look: Ex-Sheriff, Lee Baca, Admits Guilt in False Statements
- Woman Accusing Chris Brown of Battery Files Lawsuit
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here