*According to Sandelman & Associates of San Clemente, the evangelical Christian-led fast-food chain experienced a 2.2 percent increase in visits from customers from July to September says the Christian Post.
Paul Clarke, spokesman for Sandelman & Associates, provided The Christian Post with a press release regarding the data from the group’s Quick Track Study.
“Despite protests and predictions that the fast-food chain would be hurt by the publicity, Chick-fil-A appears stronger now,” reads the statement.
Gay activists and supporters, had urged consumers to boycott the fast-food chain this past summer, following statements by Dan Cathy, the company president, against same-sex marriage. Even some city mayors and colleges had threatened to ban the chain from conducting business.
“When compared with the same period 2011, Chick-fil-A in Q3 2012 broadened its past-month user base (chain “regulars”) in 28 of the 35 U.S. media markets where the fast-food restaurant chain is monitored in Sandelman & Associates’ Quick-Track® study.”
Check out more on the story The Christian Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here