*According to Sandelman & Associates of San Clemente, the evangelical Christian-led fast-food chain experienced a 2.2 percent increase in visits from customers from July to September says the Christian Post.
Paul Clarke, spokesman for Sandelman & Associates, provided The Christian Post with a press release regarding the data from the group’s Quick Track Study.
“Despite protests and predictions that the fast-food chain would be hurt by the publicity, Chick-fil-A appears stronger now,” reads the statement.
Gay activists and supporters, had urged consumers to boycott the fast-food chain this past summer, following statements by Dan Cathy, the company president, against same-sex marriage. Even some city mayors and colleges had threatened to ban the chain from conducting business.
“When compared with the same period 2011, Chick-fil-A in Q3 2012 broadened its past-month user base (chain “regulars”) in 28 of the 35 U.S. media markets where the fast-food restaurant chain is monitored in Sandelman & Associates’ Quick-Track® study.”
Check out more on the story The Christian Post.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Detroit Woman’s ‘Dead Body on Lawn’ Halloween Prank Draws 911 Calls
- New Radio Station: ItzYourzRadioLive.com Now Broadcasting
- You Could Break the Bank Going to 'The Happiest Place On Earth!'
- Walter Scott’s Family Gets $6.5M in Settlement With N. Charleston (Watch)
- ‘Star Wars’ Actor John Boyega to Racist Fans: ‘I’m In the Movie, What Are You Gonna Do About It?’
- Chris and Adrienne Bosh Expecting 3rd Child Together Next Spring
- Atlanta Hawks Player Thabo Sefolosha Acquitted in NYC Arrest Case
- Taraji P. Posts IG Response to Rumors of Beef with Terrence Howard (WATCH)
- EURweb on the Scene: 3rd Annual Ocktober Film Festival
- Derek Fisher Addresses Alleged Fight With Matt Barnes
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here