*George Zimmerman may be the most demanding murderer on planet earth.
The man accused of second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon Martin, has filed a motion requesting the judge to delay his trial!
Yeah, this guy is a mess.
So the latest is that he’s telling the court that Martin’s school records and social media posts need to be released. Zimmerman’s legal team reasons that the teenager’s Facebook and Twitter activity is evidence in this case, along with his cell phone information.
How this is going to help the accused is a wonder, but the defense has a plan.
A hearing for the requests is scheduled for Oct. 19.
In the meantime, Zimmerman’s attorneys shared with the public that the defense plans to call between 50 and 75 witnesses, and that the team would need more time to review the evidence.
Martin’s family is irritated with the defense at this point, publicly mentioning that they are frustrated and angry their loved one’s records are being considered as evidence.
“Trayvon’s parents maintain that his school records and Facebook page are completely irrelevant to George Zimmerman’s decision to get out of his car to profile, pursue, and shoot their son in the heart,” the family’s attorney, Benjamin Crump, wrote in an emailed statement to reporters.
Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla. after confronting the 17-year-old teen while on neighborhood watch.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michael Jackson Called Prince 'One Of The Rudest People I Have Ever Met'
- Anthony Anderson Joins Queen Latifah-Produced Travel Series ‘The Best Place to Be’
- Al Qaeda to Lone Wolves in U.S.: Only Target Whites to Avoid ‘Hate Crime’ Label
- Baltimore Rapper Lor Scoota Fatally Shot Leaving ‘Peace in the Streets’ Charity Hoops Game
- Steve Harvey Speechless when Kellie Pickler Almost Falls Trying to Buzz In on ‘Family Feud’ (Watch)
- Suge Knight Sues Chris Brown over Miami Club Shooting
- Maya Angelou Doc ‘And Still I Rise’ Wins AFI Docs Audience Award (Watch a Clip)
- Toni Braxton and Birdman Cozy at the 2016 BET Awards
- Lil Wayne Wanted for Questioning in Scuffle at BET Awards After-Party
- Usher No Likey The Donald: Wears ‘Don’t Trump America’ Jacket
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here