*George Zimmerman may be the most demanding murderer on planet earth.
The man accused of second-degree murder in the killing of Trayvon Martin, has filed a motion requesting the judge to delay his trial!
Yeah, this guy is a mess.
So the latest is that he’s telling the court that Martin’s school records and social media posts need to be released. Zimmerman’s legal team reasons that the teenager’s Facebook and Twitter activity is evidence in this case, along with his cell phone information.
How this is going to help the accused is a wonder, but the defense has a plan.
A hearing for the requests is scheduled for Oct. 19.
In the meantime, Zimmerman’s attorneys shared with the public that the defense plans to call between 50 and 75 witnesses, and that the team would need more time to review the evidence.
Martin’s family is irritated with the defense at this point, publicly mentioning that they are frustrated and angry their loved one’s records are being considered as evidence.
“Trayvon’s parents maintain that his school records and Facebook page are completely irrelevant to George Zimmerman’s decision to get out of his car to profile, pursue, and shoot their son in the heart,” the family’s attorney, Benjamin Crump, wrote in an emailed statement to reporters.
Zimmerman shot and killed Trayvon Martin Feb. 26 in Sanford, Fla. after confronting the 17-year-old teen while on neighborhood watch.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Spelling Bee Kids Dab Their Way Through Early Rounds (Watch)
- Venus and Serena Advance With Identical Singles Scores at French Open
- Gucci Mane Released from Prison Four Months Early
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Moves On…With a Man
- Actor Michael Jace Won’t Testify in His Murder Trial
- Cyndi Lauper Salutes Prince With ‘When You Were Mine’ at NY Concert (Watch)
- NYPD’s Top Cop on T.I. Concert Shooting: Rappers are ‘Basically Thugs’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here