And if you can’t find it on Google, just go to YouTube. Oh! That’s right! They’re under the same umbrella, so YouTube helps with the results being close or the same as Google’s.
And have you ever noticed that no matter where you go and type in Mitt Romney it almost always says “jughead.” Siiike! That’s not true. But, if you type in “Completely wrong” Mitt’s face will pop up all over the place for you under “images.”
But according to CNN, the reason the search engine is coming up with that result is that Google’s search formulas picked up Romney saying last week he was “completely wrong” when about saying “47% of Americans were “victims” and dependent on government.”
Well, have fun while it lasts!
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Are Micro-credentials the Next Best Thing for a CV? (Infographic)
- Tamar Braxton Fired, BET Award Nominations, Madonna Prince Tribute and More! | BHL's This Week
- TV One Renews Docu-Series 'Rickey Smiley For Real'
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here