And if you can’t find it on Google, just go to YouTube. Oh! That’s right! They’re under the same umbrella, so YouTube helps with the results being close or the same as Google’s.
And have you ever noticed that no matter where you go and type in Mitt Romney it almost always says “jughead.” Siiike! That’s not true. But, if you type in “Completely wrong” Mitt’s face will pop up all over the place for you under “images.”
But according to CNN, the reason the search engine is coming up with that result is that Google’s search formulas picked up Romney saying last week he was “completely wrong” when about saying “47% of Americans were “victims” and dependent on government.”
Well, have fun while it lasts!
Read more here.
- Amiri Baraka’s 'Dutchman' Opens July 15 Limited Engagement @ Edgemar Center for Arts
- 50 Cent Celebrates 40th; Diddy Offers Him Lifetime of Ciroc
- Kanye Babysits Kourtney's Kid After Bust-up with Scott Disick
- Cynthia Bailey Responds to NeNe Leaving RHOA
- Maybe We Can't Solve World Hunger...But We Can Put a Serious Dent in It By Doing This!
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here