And if you can’t find it on Google, just go to YouTube. Oh! That’s right! They’re under the same umbrella, so YouTube helps with the results being close or the same as Google’s.
And have you ever noticed that no matter where you go and type in Mitt Romney it almost always says “jughead.” Siiike! That’s not true. But, if you type in “Completely wrong” Mitt’s face will pop up all over the place for you under “images.”
But according to CNN, the reason the search engine is coming up with that result is that Google’s search formulas picked up Romney saying last week he was “completely wrong” when about saying “47% of Americans were “victims” and dependent on government.”
Well, have fun while it lasts!
Read more here.
- John Legend Will Executive Produce and Score Slave Drama Series
- Racist Yells N-word At Black Mom; Lectures Her on Constitution (WATCH)
- Kelly Price Thinks Cops Need to Throw the book at Nick Gordon (WATCH)
- Michael Gordon Bennett Calls Himself America's Whitest Black Kid
- FAMU Awarded $675,000, Multi-Year NCAA Academic Grant
- Naomi Campbell Still Gets Jitters Before Strutting the Runway
- WATCH: Leola Brown Goes in on Pat Houston Outside Bobbi Kristina Funeral
- Danger Sign in Bail for Alleged Cincinnati Police Shooter Ray Tensing
- Terrence Howard’s Ex Sues 'Empire' Star for Assault and Defamation
- Cedric The Entertainer Celebrity Golf Classic Tees Off August 17
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here