And if you can’t find it on Google, just go to YouTube. Oh! That’s right! They’re under the same umbrella, so YouTube helps with the results being close or the same as Google’s.
And have you ever noticed that no matter where you go and type in Mitt Romney it almost always says “jughead.” Siiike! That’s not true. But, if you type in “Completely wrong” Mitt’s face will pop up all over the place for you under “images.”
But according to CNN, the reason the search engine is coming up with that result is that Google’s search formulas picked up Romney saying last week he was “completely wrong” when about saying “47% of Americans were “victims” and dependent on government.”
Well, have fun while it lasts!
Read more here.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Woman Crashes Own Funeral, Shocking Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- Coastal Town Being 'Targeted' by Great White Sharks
- NFL Great Jim Brown Celebrates 80th Birthday with Celebs and Family
- Meek Mill Sentenced to House Arrest & Six Years Probation
- Funnee: Will and Jada Called Out for Starting 'Ish' (WATCH)
- Kenya Moore Explains Why Cynthia Bailey 'Deeply Hurt Me' on 'RHOA'
- Agents of Change Docu Is Centerpiece Film At PAFF
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- EUR Exclusive First Look Clip: Robert Townsend's 'Playin' for Love'
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here