Well a lot of people go to the practice of “Googling” to finding out about a potential mate.
But should you?
Here’s an excerpt from a recent Essence article:
Modern technology has done wonders to advance business and give the world a more global perspective. We are repeatedly told we are in the “information age,” because the Internet gives us instant access to information on a variety of subjects. In most instances it’s a good thing, but I’m not so sure it is when it comes to dating.
Yesterday, one of my sister-friends and I were talking about a first date she had last week. She is a bit of a celebrity, though not a household name, and her accomplishments are varied and quite impressive. In short, my sister-friend has it going on and her star is rising. She met a guy at a launch event for another friend’s new company and they exchanged numbers to set up a date.
Read/learn more at Essence
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here