Well a lot of people go to the practice of “Googling” to finding out about a potential mate.
But should you?
Here’s an excerpt from a recent Essence article:
Modern technology has done wonders to advance business and give the world a more global perspective. We are repeatedly told we are in the “information age,” because the Internet gives us instant access to information on a variety of subjects. In most instances it’s a good thing, but I’m not so sure it is when it comes to dating.
Yesterday, one of my sister-friends and I were talking about a first date she had last week. She is a bit of a celebrity, though not a household name, and her accomplishments are varied and quite impressive. In short, my sister-friend has it going on and her star is rising. She met a guy at a launch event for another friend’s new company and they exchanged numbers to set up a date.
Read/learn more at Essence
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Jesse Jackson Blasts Twitter for Lack of Black and Minority Employees
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- Dwyane Wade Resigns with the Miami Heat.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here