The project will be release in store and online on Election Day, November 6. It offers a wide range of music from traditional to contemporary gospel with an urban twist.
The new single and music video, “So Good,” is inspired by Billy Preston’s 1970s hit, “Nothing From Nothing.” The video is a fun depiction of how everyday occurrences can bring divine inspiration for a song.
It also shows the appeal of the song for various audiences, and it gives a nod to the musical styles of the 1970s. The video (watch it below) is also available on YouTube and other national broadcast and online outlets.
Half Mile Home consists of three members—Terence “Buttons” Burton (lead vocalist, drummer and songwriter), Todd “Ty Traxx” Burton (pianist, songwriter and producer), and Darryl “Deaken” Brownlee (lead vocalist, guitarist and songwriter) from Akron, Ohio. The group kicks-off its promotional tour in Detroit, MI on October 29 (see tour dates below) with visits on the East Coast and in the Midwest.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Detroit, MI and Flint, MI
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD
Friday, November 2, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
Columbus, OH and Louisville, KY
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Cleveland, OH and Akron, OH
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA and Youngstown, OH
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- How to Start Your Own Online Casino
- Was Prince Better than Hendrix? Only if He Crosses the Entertainment Divide
- Alexandra Shipp & the 'X-Men: Apocalypse’ Cast in the Big Apple
- Savion Glover's Feet Perform Magical Feats
- Keke Palmer Said to be Replacing Tamar Braxton on 'The Real?' (Report)
- First Look: Cynthia Bailey's New Luxury Luggage Line 'CARGO by Cynthia Bailey'
- The Pulse of Entertainment: MBK’s Glory2Glory Presents Livre’, ‘Jericho: Tribe of Joshua’
- Whitney Houston Estate in Court Fighting $11 Million Tax Bill
- 107-Year-Old Trades Dance Partner Pres. Obama for Dusty Baker (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here