The project will be release in store and online on Election Day, November 6. It offers a wide range of music from traditional to contemporary gospel with an urban twist.
The new single and music video, “So Good,” is inspired by Billy Preston’s 1970s hit, “Nothing From Nothing.” The video is a fun depiction of how everyday occurrences can bring divine inspiration for a song.
It also shows the appeal of the song for various audiences, and it gives a nod to the musical styles of the 1970s. The video (watch it below) is also available on YouTube and other national broadcast and online outlets.
Half Mile Home consists of three members—Terence “Buttons” Burton (lead vocalist, drummer and songwriter), Todd “Ty Traxx” Burton (pianist, songwriter and producer), and Darryl “Deaken” Brownlee (lead vocalist, guitarist and songwriter) from Akron, Ohio. The group kicks-off its promotional tour in Detroit, MI on October 29 (see tour dates below) with visits on the East Coast and in the Midwest.
Monday, October 29, 2012
Detroit, MI and Flint, MI
Tuesday, October 30, 2012
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA
Thursday, November 1, 2012
Washington, DC and Baltimore, MD
Friday, November 2, 2012
Monday, November 5, 2012
Columbus, OH and Louisville, KY
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Cleveland, OH and Akron, OH
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Pittsburgh, PA and Youngstown, OH
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here