*If you’re tired of hearing all the rhetoric and/or opinion surrounding Tuesday’s Presidential Debate and Town Hall Meeting, maybe you wouldn’t mind the debate being set to music for you.
The Gregory Brothers are known for taking a current event and setting it to music and they’ve managed to pick up all the debates, including the presidential debate.
They injected themselves into the music video they’ve done and have given the main characters instruments.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Wife of Thunder Asst. Coach Monty Williams Dies in Car Crash
- Diddy Joining ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Pharrell Williams
- Janet Jackson Sighting: Paps Finally Catch Her After Surgery (Watch)
- Author of Kids Book Showing Happy Slaves Also Had Reservations
- Former Black Panthers Applaud Beyoncé’s Super Bowl Performance
- Steven Ivory: Maurice White’s Forever Hip Place
- Sheryl Lee Ralph: 'Where's My NAACP Image Award?' (WATCH)
- Stevie J Brags to Nick Cannon He Sexed Mariah Carey ... Twice!
- One-Year-Old Dies, After Being Shot in the Face in Compton
- Jay Z's Drug Dealer Past Thrown at Beyonce by TV Host Tomi Lahren
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here