*Perhaps underscoring the “everyone is connected” theme of her latest film “Cloud Atlas,” Halle Berry found out that somewhere on the distant branches of her family tree sits the former GOP Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin.
“In some twisted way (we are related),” the Oscar winner told Extra. “Somebody sent me this information that she was my distant (relative).”
Her co-star Tom Hanks, seated next to her during the interview, pointed out how the odd connection is linked to their new movie, which is about how people’s lives impact on each other in the present and future.
“This is the ‘Cloud Atlas’ continuum, without a doubt,” he said. “I’m telling you the connections that go through. It doesn’t matter who, what race, where, what time.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Obama Impersonator Iman Crosson Hits Trump Where It Hurts
- Heartbroken Former Obama Supporter Gives Full Support to Trump [WATCH]
- Robertson Treatment Syndicated Column (RTSC): Morris Chestnut Talks About His Latest Role
- The Socialist’s Journal: Obama and the Ultra-Racialization of America
- Martin Luther King Jr. Tribute to Top Confederate Memorial on Stone Mountain
- Playboy: No More Full Nudity in Iconic Men's Magazine
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here