*Perhaps underscoring the “everyone is connected” theme of her latest film “Cloud Atlas,” Halle Berry found out that somewhere on the distant branches of her family tree sits the former GOP Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin.
“In some twisted way (we are related),” the Oscar winner told Extra. “Somebody sent me this information that she was my distant (relative).”
Her co-star Tom Hanks, seated next to her during the interview, pointed out how the odd connection is linked to their new movie, which is about how people’s lives impact on each other in the present and future.
“This is the ‘Cloud Atlas’ continuum, without a doubt,” he said. “I’m telling you the connections that go through. It doesn’t matter who, what race, where, what time.”
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Gov. Nikki Haley to #BlackLivesMatter: You Don’t Have to ‘Yell and Scream’ (Watch)
- Dwight Howard Brings Loaded Glock to Houston Airport, Avoids Arrest
- RGIII Gets Standing Ovation at Redskins Event
- Watch ‘Melville’, the SXSW Short Michael Strahan is Developing for TV
- AcaciaTV Strives To Increase Diversity In Fitness Videos, Training
- Meet New 'Daily Show' Correspondent Roy Wood Jr. (Video)
- The Isley Brothers’ Essential Library - 23-CD Box Set Collection is Historic
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here