*Leave it to TMZ to track down one of the homeless men in the Justin Timberlake/Jessica Biel wedding video.
As previously reported, the video features people believed to be homeless, street musicians and transvestites giving the multimillionaire couple blessings and well-wishes.
“Eddie” says he was in Hollywood minding his own business when a man approached him with an offer of 40 bucks to say a few pre-written lines into the camera. He was he had no idea that it was for the Timberlake wedding, or that he would be a punch line in a joke.
When TMZ told him how the footage was used, Eddie said, “That makes me feel really bad … that was a trick played on me.”
According to TMZ, Eddie is dressed so nicely in the video below because he was in the midst of a job search.
He said: “I’m gonna do my best to change my life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Columbus Short, Vivica A. Fox, Evan Ross Set for ‘True to the Game’
- Gabrielle Union, Jimmy Fallon Spice Up High School Announcements (Watch)
- Bobby Brown Inks Deal for ‘Raw and Unvarnished’ Memoir
- Tracy Morgan Performs First Standup Gig Since Crash
- Steven Ivory: If You're Tired of Starting Over....
- Omarosa to Host the 2015 African American Vanguard Awards
- Sorry Hillary: T.I Doesn’t Want a Woman as President
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Talks Pressure Playing O.J. Simpson in ‘Crime Story’
- Will Packer Talks 'Organic Diversity' of New 'Truth Be Told' Series (EUR Exclusive)
- A ‘Much Happier’ NeNe Leakes Reflects on Leaving RHOA, Possible Return
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here