*Leave it to TMZ to track down one of the homeless men in the Justin Timberlake/Jessica Biel wedding video.
As previously reported, the video features people believed to be homeless, street musicians and transvestites giving the multimillionaire couple blessings and well-wishes.
“Eddie” says he was in Hollywood minding his own business when a man approached him with an offer of 40 bucks to say a few pre-written lines into the camera. He was he had no idea that it was for the Timberlake wedding, or that he would be a punch line in a joke.
When TMZ told him how the footage was used, Eddie said, “That makes me feel really bad … that was a trick played on me.”
According to TMZ, Eddie is dressed so nicely in the video below because he was in the midst of a job search.
He said: “I’m gonna do my best to change my life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Lalah Hathaway & Kindred the Family Soul Headline ATL SLMF
- Timbaland Reschedules Detroit Charity Gig Following Champagne Tantrum
- 'Too Close' Singer Raphael Brown Wins Sole Custody Of Children
- Naked and Unarmed Black Teen Fatally Shot by Austin, TX Police
- ‘Memory Hackers’ (PBS): Not Just a ‘Men In Black’ Thing Anymore
- Video Stories About 'Good Cops' Show Up (Mysteriously) in My Inbox - Should I Be Concerned?
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: It’s Still a Woman Thing with Hillary
- Blake Griffin Suspended 4 Games For Punching Clippers Trainer
- Hymn to Him: The Power of Congregational Singing!
- Patti LaBelle Joins ‘The Voice’ As Advisor to Christina Aguilera
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here