*Leave it to TMZ to track down one of the homeless men in the Justin Timberlake/Jessica Biel wedding video.
As previously reported, the video features people believed to be homeless, street musicians and transvestites giving the multimillionaire couple blessings and well-wishes.
“Eddie” says he was in Hollywood minding his own business when a man approached him with an offer of 40 bucks to say a few pre-written lines into the camera. He was he had no idea that it was for the Timberlake wedding, or that he would be a punch line in a joke.
When TMZ told him how the footage was used, Eddie said, “That makes me feel really bad … that was a trick played on me.”
According to TMZ, Eddie is dressed so nicely in the video below because he was in the midst of a job search.
He said: “I’m gonna do my best to change my life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- 'Ed Gordon': Bounce TV's First-Ever Primetime News Magazine Show to Debut Sept. 13
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here