*Leave it to TMZ to track down one of the homeless men in the Justin Timberlake/Jessica Biel wedding video.
As previously reported, the video features people believed to be homeless, street musicians and transvestites giving the multimillionaire couple blessings and well-wishes.
“Eddie” says he was in Hollywood minding his own business when a man approached him with an offer of 40 bucks to say a few pre-written lines into the camera. He was he had no idea that it was for the Timberlake wedding, or that he would be a punch line in a joke.
When TMZ told him how the footage was used, Eddie said, “That makes me feel really bad … that was a trick played on me.”
According to TMZ, Eddie is dressed so nicely in the video below because he was in the midst of a job search.
He said: “I’m gonna do my best to change my life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Dwyane Wade Emotional After Learning He Was Prince’s Favorite Player
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here