*Leave it to TMZ to track down one of the homeless men in the Justin Timberlake/Jessica Biel wedding video.
As previously reported, the video features people believed to be homeless, street musicians and transvestites giving the multimillionaire couple blessings and well-wishes.
“Eddie” says he was in Hollywood minding his own business when a man approached him with an offer of 40 bucks to say a few pre-written lines into the camera. He was he had no idea that it was for the Timberlake wedding, or that he would be a punch line in a joke.
When TMZ told him how the footage was used, Eddie said, “That makes me feel really bad … that was a trick played on me.”
According to TMZ, Eddie is dressed so nicely in the video below because he was in the midst of a job search.
He said: “I’m gonna do my best to change my life.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- NBAer Richard Jefferson’s Reckless Spending Caused Loss of Millions: Ex-Manager
- Vivian Green Releases Music Video for 'Grown Folks Music'
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here