Allegedly the case was dismissed, but Phaedra’s folks say that’s not the truth.
“It was never dismissed. It was refiled,” said the source who clarified that both Angela and “the publisher” of Vibe are named in the legal action.
The reality star filed a $30 million defamation suit against the publication after it posted a story alleging that she and Angela engaged in illegal activities together.
According to Angela via Twitter, the case was dismissed on the account that Phaedra was unable to convince the court she was wronged.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here