Allegedly the case was dismissed, but Phaedra’s folks say that’s not the truth.
“It was never dismissed. It was refiled,” said the source who clarified that both Angela and “the publisher” of Vibe are named in the legal action.
The reality star filed a $30 million defamation suit against the publication after it posted a story alleging that she and Angela engaged in illegal activities together.
According to Angela via Twitter, the case was dismissed on the account that Phaedra was unable to convince the court she was wronged.
- Hot Mess! McDonald's Worker Pulled Out of Drive-Thru Window (WATCH)
- VH1 Preps Viewers for What’s to Come with ‘Stevie & Joseline’ Teaser
- Black Lives Matter Members React to Fox News with Love
- Fellas Define Feminism At MTV VMAs (Watch)
- Ten Years After Hurricane Katrina: Changing Hearts, Minds and Systems in New Orleans
- Eunice Moseley Featured Expert in Dr. Logan Westbrooks’ ‘The Anatomy of the Music Industry’
- Best Ranking of the Most Badass Fictional Weapons
- THE (09-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Deya Direct Takes the Man Whisperer Conversation to the Allstate Tom Joyner Family Reunion!
- Student Who Made Light of Deputy's Death Online, and Showed Support for #Blacklivesmatter, Arrested
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here