Allegedly the case was dismissed, but Phaedra’s folks say that’s not the truth.
“It was never dismissed. It was refiled,” said the source who clarified that both Angela and “the publisher” of Vibe are named in the legal action.
The reality star filed a $30 million defamation suit against the publication after it posted a story alleging that she and Angela engaged in illegal activities together.
According to Angela via Twitter, the case was dismissed on the account that Phaedra was unable to convince the court she was wronged.
- Mr. Robinson Debuts Today, August 5
- Call Her 'Chief': Kim Royster Promoted to Highest Position Ever Held by Black Woman in NYPD
- NAACP Sponsors ‘America’s Journey for Justice’
- Black Male International Relations Student Returns From One Year Study in China
- THE (08-05-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LISTEN to Newcomer Babs Savage's New Hit 'La La' - A Unique Twist on the Delfonic's Classic
- #AaliyahForMAC: Aaliyah Fans Start Petition for MAC Line
- Naomi Campbell Convicted of Assault By Italian Court
- Whites Burst into Black Girl's Birthday Party Holding Confed Flags (Watch)
- Ice & Coco Expecting Baby Girl, Talk is Key to a Successful Marriage (VIDEO)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here