In an interview with BET, Jamie revealed a few details about the project we know is going to be off the chain.
“I got a film I want to direct, it’s called ‘All Star Weekend.’ It’s about two guys, one guy who loves Kobe Bryant, the other guy loves LeBron James. When you talk about LeBron and Kobe, it’s like talking about Republican and Democrat. It is all the way out there funny,” he said. “I would probably make a cameo in it. Hopefully we’ll get that going really soon.”
In the meantime, he’s planning to get back to work on “Skank Robbers.” No comment.
This movie came up before, but got pushed to the backburner for some reason. Jamie says the only issue with the project is that schedules don’t line up with his anticipated co-star, Martin Lawrence. It could be that the hibernating comedian doesn’t even want to do the movie. No one will ever know.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fox Orders 3 More Episodes of Morris Chestnut’s ‘Rosewood’
- Rupert Murdock...Seriously? You're Going to Define Whose 'Really Black'
- Jennifer Hudson Opens Up About Murder of Family Members
- #BlackTwitter Comes for Piers Morgan Over ‘I Love My Whiteness’
- Matt Barnes: I Was Checking On My Kids, Not Confronting Derek Fisher
- Ben Carson Now Blaming the Holocaust on Gun Control (Watch)
- Done Deal: F. Gary Gray Confirmed to Direct ‘Fast & Furious 8’
- Kelly Rowland is the New Face of Seagram’s Escapes
- Temple Board of Trustees Set to Replace Bill Cosby with Tamron Hall
- Rinkins Report: FMU's Black Male College Explorers Program helps decrease achievement gap
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here