In an interview with BET, Jamie revealed a few details about the project we know is going to be off the chain.
“I got a film I want to direct, it’s called ‘All Star Weekend.’ It’s about two guys, one guy who loves Kobe Bryant, the other guy loves LeBron James. When you talk about LeBron and Kobe, it’s like talking about Republican and Democrat. It is all the way out there funny,” he said. “I would probably make a cameo in it. Hopefully we’ll get that going really soon.”
In the meantime, he’s planning to get back to work on “Skank Robbers.” No comment.
This movie came up before, but got pushed to the backburner for some reason. Jamie says the only issue with the project is that schedules don’t line up with his anticipated co-star, Martin Lawrence. It could be that the hibernating comedian doesn’t even want to do the movie. No one will ever know.
- Trump Casino Worker: Blacks Hidden When the Donald Visited
- Fox News' Megyn Kelly Goes in on #BlackLivesMatter Supporter (WATCH)
- People of Note: Jazz at Lincoln Center Opens their 28th Season in the Bronx
- The Great American Phone Lease...
- THE (09-03-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kim Coles' Fairytale Wedding Set to Air on WEtv
- Brooklyn Woman Accepts Meager $10K for Cops' Harassment Over Dead Husband
- Tomica Wright Talks Eazy-E's Legacy in Unreleased Documentary
- Reginald Hudlin, David Hill Tapped to Give 88th Oscars a Makeover
- Will Master P’s Ex-Wife Drama Be Included in Reality Show?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here