In an interview with BET, Jamie revealed a few details about the project we know is going to be off the chain.
“I got a film I want to direct, it’s called ‘All Star Weekend.’ It’s about two guys, one guy who loves Kobe Bryant, the other guy loves LeBron James. When you talk about LeBron and Kobe, it’s like talking about Republican and Democrat. It is all the way out there funny,” he said. “I would probably make a cameo in it. Hopefully we’ll get that going really soon.”
In the meantime, he’s planning to get back to work on “Skank Robbers.” No comment.
This movie came up before, but got pushed to the backburner for some reason. Jamie says the only issue with the project is that schedules don’t line up with his anticipated co-star, Martin Lawrence. It could be that the hibernating comedian doesn’t even want to do the movie. No one will ever know.
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- 'Peanuts' Celebrates its First African American Character, Franklin
- Kevin Hart Talks Homophobia & Race with Rolling Stone
- White House Petitioned to Extradite Dentist that Killed 'Cecil the Lion'
- Ciara Takes 'Presidential' Route on Janet Tribute, Mom and Men
- Sad: William ‘Refrigerator’ Perry Auctioning Off Super Bowl Ring
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here