In an interview with BET, Jamie revealed a few details about the project we know is going to be off the chain.
“I got a film I want to direct, it’s called ‘All Star Weekend.’ It’s about two guys, one guy who loves Kobe Bryant, the other guy loves LeBron James. When you talk about LeBron and Kobe, it’s like talking about Republican and Democrat. It is all the way out there funny,” he said. “I would probably make a cameo in it. Hopefully we’ll get that going really soon.”
In the meantime, he’s planning to get back to work on “Skank Robbers.” No comment.
This movie came up before, but got pushed to the backburner for some reason. Jamie says the only issue with the project is that schedules don’t line up with his anticipated co-star, Martin Lawrence. It could be that the hibernating comedian doesn’t even want to do the movie. No one will ever know.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder wants Pres. Obama to Drink Flint Water
- Mental Health Therapist Teaches Victims to Forgive
- THE (05-04-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Eddie Murphy and Girlfriend Paige Butcher Welcome Baby Girl
- Khloé Kardashian Reportedly Boots Ex’s Daddy from his Home
- Michael Strahan Tells 'Extra' He's Not Listening to Rumors About Him
- Now That Beyonce is Done Eating from the White Man’s Hand, She’s Finally Ready to Be A Negro (How Convenient)
- Monica Forgives Shannon, Philly Pushers Approve of Steph Curry
- John McCain’s Son Rips Old Navy’s Racist Trolls With Wife Pics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Shares Personal Memories of Tupac’s Mom, Afeni Shakur
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here