*Jay-Z and Beyonce have been huge supporters of President Obama from the election trails in 2008 to his re-election campaign now in 2012.
Last night, as the president took it to the mat with Mitt Romney at the Presidential Debate and Town Hall Meeting, Jay-Z was behind the scenes getting a push to voters via a video message.
Jay-Z’s (formally known as Sean Carter) campaign video is a great montage of the Made In America concert in Philadelphia, Pa., September 1, with the president explaining why Jay-Z is the American that he speaks of every day
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Rinkins Report: Author Offers Recipe for Leadership Success
- Raynetta Turner: Mother of Eight is Latest Victim in String of Black Female Jail Cell Deaths
- HBO to Air Documentary About Jordan Davis, Teen Killed Over Loud Music
- Utah Considers Changing Name of Negro Bill Canyon
- NBC Reportedly Close to Signing Beyonce for ‘The Wiz Live’
- Lupita Nyong’o to Make NY Stage Debut in Danai Gurira's ‘Eclipsed’
- Mariah Carey to Direct Hallmark Film, Sets NYC Xmas Shows, European Tour
- Sounds of Blackness Releases Incredible Anthem 'Black Lives Matter: No Justice No Peace!' (WATCH/LISTEN)
- Confederate Flags Left At Martin Luther King’s Church in Atlanta
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here