*Jay-Z and Beyonce have been huge supporters of President Obama from the election trails in 2008 to his re-election campaign now in 2012.
Last night, as the president took it to the mat with Mitt Romney at the Presidential Debate and Town Hall Meeting, Jay-Z was behind the scenes getting a push to voters via a video message.
Jay-Z’s (formally known as Sean Carter) campaign video is a great montage of the Made In America concert in Philadelphia, Pa., September 1, with the president explaining why Jay-Z is the American that he speaks of every day
- Of 10,000 Facebook Employees Only 1% Black - None Are Execs
- NFL Players' Crazy Answers Make for Hilarious 'Family Feud' (WATCH)
- Transgender Heckler Tells why She Interrupted Pres. Obama
- Rain Pryor Talks Race, Richard Pryor and ‘Fried Chicken & Latkes’
- Exclusive: Dayo Okeniyi Has Pivotal Role in 'Terminator Genysis'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: The Malignant Hate Cancer Took Nine Lives
- Allen West: Confederate Flag is ‘Manufactured Political Crisis’ by Left
- Panel Photos: Beautiful Textures Presents 'Who Wore What,' BET Awards Fashion Recap [Photos]
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here