*Jay-Z is marking his Brooklyn Nets’ arrival at Barclays Center with the auction of signed, limited-edition jerseys.
Ten “Carter 4” jerseys, which features Jay-Z’s real last name, will be sold via Auctions.NBA.com beginning today, with the sale ending Oct. 31.
Proceeds will benefit the Shawn Carter Foundation, which aids students facing economic hardships.
The hip-hop mogul is a part-owner of the Nets and helped launch the new stadium with an eight-concert run.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- We Remember: Celebrity Photographer Bill Jones Dies at 83
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here