*Jay-Z is marking his Brooklyn Nets’ arrival at Barclays Center with the auction of signed, limited-edition jerseys.
Ten “Carter 4” jerseys, which features Jay-Z’s real last name, will be sold via Auctions.NBA.com beginning today, with the sale ending Oct. 31.
Proceeds will benefit the Shawn Carter Foundation, which aids students facing economic hardships.
The hip-hop mogul is a part-owner of the Nets and helped launch the new stadium with an eight-concert run.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Amber Rose to Host Weekly VH1 Talk Show Produced by Dr. Phil
- NFL Vet Dana Stubblefield Charged With Raping Developmentally Disabled Woman
- Little Richard Still Alive Despite Internet Rumors...And Praising Prince
- Chris Brown: New Single ‘Grass Ain’t Greener’ Coming May 5
- 911 Records in Prince Probe Show June 2011 Call over Cocaine Concern (Report)
- Blac Chyna Robbed, Threatens to Sue if Sex Tape with Tyga Leaks
- Chamique Holdsclaw Talks Mind/Game Documentary, Personal Struggle With Mental Illness
- Twitter Trolls React to Old Navy Ad Featuring Interracial Family
- Arsenio Hall Denies Sinead O’Connor's Prince Drug Claim
- Parents, Students Stunned as 2,700 Detroit Teachers 'Call in Sick'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here