*Jay-Z is marking his Brooklyn Nets’ arrival at Barclays Center with the auction of signed, limited-edition jerseys.
Ten “Carter 4” jerseys, which features Jay-Z’s real last name, will be sold via Auctions.NBA.com beginning today, with the sale ending Oct. 31.
Proceeds will benefit the Shawn Carter Foundation, which aids students facing economic hardships.
The hip-hop mogul is a part-owner of the Nets and helped launch the new stadium with an eight-concert run.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Janet Jackson’s Trainer Reveals How to Get Her Famous Abs
- Snoop Dogg Blasts 'Roots' Reboot; Won't be Watching
- Police Say This Interracial 'Online Date' Ended in Woman's Death
- Zoo Director on Why Gorilla Was Killed and Not Tranquilized
- Activist Najee Ali Calling for Boycott of New 'Block Wars' App by The Game
- Disgraced Cop Daniel Hotlzclaw Denies Raping Poor Black Women
- First Listen: Half Mile Home's 'Thinking of Me'
- Big Boi Meme Comparing Mothers of Today & 70s Causes Black Twitter Outrage
- Eve Says She Had to 'Import' to Find Love
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here