*For the last concert of Jay-Z’s eight-night run at Brooklyn’s Barclays Center, not only did the rapper allow the show to be live-streamed (via his new Life and Times YouTube channel), but he brought out the wifey, Beyonce Knowles.
“I’m so proud to be here,” said Beyonce as part of her “Diva”-“Crazy In Love” medley — with hubby Jay joining the singer for the latter number, as he did on the 2003 track.
Some PDA came with the mid-set number, like when Jay playfully slapped his girl on the bootie and an adorable embrace at the son’s end.
Beyonce made a return appearance for the night’s closing number, “Young Forever,” singing the hook lifted from the 1984 “Alphaville” hit and obliging her husband’s request: “BB, bring the chorus in.”
Jay-Z is a minority owner of the Brooklyn Nets, who will play in the 19,000-seat arena, which was officially opened on Sept. 28.
See the full set list and a video of Jay-Z and Beyonce’s final bow below:
Where I’m From
Empire State of Mind
Brooklyn Go Hard
Juicy (Notorious B.I.G. cover)
U Don’t Know
Run This Town
On to the Next One
Dirt Off Your Shoulder
I Just Wanna Love U (Give It 2 Me)
’03 Bonnie & Clyde
Diva (with Beyoncé)
Crazy in Love (with Beyoncé)
Dead Presidents II
Can I Live
Public Service Announcement
Heart of the City (Ain’t No Love)
Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)
What More Can I Say
Jigga What, Jigga Who
Money Ain’t a Thang
Take You Home With Me
What They Gonna Do, Part II
Excuse Me Miss
I Wanna Rock (Snoop Dogg cover)
3 Kings (Rick Ross cover)
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Trump Stands By Claim that ‘Most’ Black Pastors Endorse Him
- Watch Bryshere 'Yazz' Gray Freestyle on 'The Talk'
- Travel Much? Don't Do These 12 'Offensive' American Things (Watch)
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here