*Jay-Z today announced the Tuesday, Oct. 9 release of “Live in Brooklyn,” an eight-song “audio/visual optic EP,” which will be available exclusively on iTunes.
The album will document the final Oct. 6 show of his eight-night sold-out run at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
The EP is digital-only but is described as featuring both audio from the show and eight separate videos, according to The Guardian.
As previously reported, Jay-Z’s wife Beyonce made a surprise appearance at that same show, joining her husband for the songs “Crazy in Love” and “Young Forever.”
Fans can preorder the album starting today.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Vic Mensa Suggests Justin Timberlake ‘Support Black People When It’s More Difficult’ (Watch)
- Apple in Talks to Acquire Jay Z’s Streaming Service Tidal
- Ludacris Surprises Wife Eudoxie With New $160,000 Benz (Watch)
- Free Hamburgers to Anyone Who Changes Their Last Name to 'Burger'
- Kyrie Irving Calls ‘No Black Girls Allowed’ Yacht Party Backlash ‘Ridiculous’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here