*Jay-Z today announced the Tuesday, Oct. 9 release of “Live in Brooklyn,” an eight-song “audio/visual optic EP,” which will be available exclusively on iTunes.
The album will document the final Oct. 6 show of his eight-night sold-out run at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
The EP is digital-only but is described as featuring both audio from the show and eight separate videos, according to The Guardian.
As previously reported, Jay-Z’s wife Beyonce made a surprise appearance at that same show, joining her husband for the songs “Crazy in Love” and “Young Forever.”
Fans can preorder the album starting today.
- Drake Claps Back at Meek Mill in ‘Back to Back’ (Listen)
- Tyler Perry ‘Keeping the Peace' Between Houston, Brown Families
- WATCH: 'Mega Fest of the West' takes overs Long Beach with Celebs & Gospel Artists!
- Raven-Symone Says Caitlyn Jenner’s Moving ‘Too Fast, Too Soon’
- Mary J. Blige, Queen Latifah Join NBC’s ‘The Wiz Live!’
- Josh Smith Says Making $6.9 Million will be A Hardship for Him (VIDEO)
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here