*Jay-Z today announced the Tuesday, Oct. 9 release of “Live in Brooklyn,” an eight-song “audio/visual optic EP,” which will be available exclusively on iTunes.
The album will document the final Oct. 6 show of his eight-night sold-out run at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
The EP is digital-only but is described as featuring both audio from the show and eight separate videos, according to The Guardian.
As previously reported, Jay-Z’s wife Beyonce made a surprise appearance at that same show, joining her husband for the songs “Crazy in Love” and “Young Forever.”
Fans can preorder the album starting today.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Quvenzhane Wallis' Book Deal, J-Hud Says Son 'Saved My Life'
- Patti LaBelle, Quentin Tarantino + More on 'The Big Interview'
- 18,500 Parents, Students, and Educators Rally to Demand End to 'Tale of Two School Systems' in New York City [PHOTOS]
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Universal Pictures’ Steve Jobs is a Brilliant Look into a Genius' Mind
- Raven Symone Hates Ethnic Names, Nicki Minaj Beef, Kardashian's Named 1st Family | BHL's This Week
- Jennifer Lopez to Host & Perform the '2015 American Music Awards'
- Instagram Users Post Pics of Male North West Look-alikes
- Sanaa Lathan Lands 'Racially-Charged' Drama, Hannibal Buress Debuts Unaired Pilot
- GOP Gov Freezes Funds for Chicago’s 'Operation CeaseFire' As Homicides Rise
- The Film Strip: Joe Wright on Diversity and Rooney Mara on Being Clothed in 'PAN'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here