*Jay-Z today announced the Tuesday, Oct. 9 release of “Live in Brooklyn,” an eight-song “audio/visual optic EP,” which will be available exclusively on iTunes.
The album will document the final Oct. 6 show of his eight-night sold-out run at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
The EP is digital-only but is described as featuring both audio from the show and eight separate videos, according to The Guardian.
As previously reported, Jay-Z’s wife Beyonce made a surprise appearance at that same show, joining her husband for the songs “Crazy in Love” and “Young Forever.”
Fans can preorder the album starting today.
- Earl Ofari Hutchinson: Why Are So Many Schools Still Named Robert E. Lee?
- The Socialist's Journal: Quick Hits Part 2
- THE (06-30-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- New Book! 'Diana Ross Reflections'
- EUR on the Scene: BET Experience Fan Fest 2015 (PHOTOS!)
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here