*Jay-Z today announced the Tuesday, Oct. 9 release of “Live in Brooklyn,” an eight-song “audio/visual optic EP,” which will be available exclusively on iTunes.
The album will document the final Oct. 6 show of his eight-night sold-out run at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn.
The EP is digital-only but is described as featuring both audio from the show and eight separate videos, according to The Guardian.
As previously reported, Jay-Z’s wife Beyonce made a surprise appearance at that same show, joining her husband for the songs “Crazy in Love” and “Young Forever.”
Fans can preorder the album starting today.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here