*If America had a random state administered IQ test in North Dakota, one woman would bring the Guinness Book of World Records out of the woodwork.
They wouldn’t know whether to give her the gold for the most confused or lowest IQ on record for an allegedly mentally stable person.
Originally, I was going to say that this woman’s GED needs to be confirmed, but it’s clear that she couldn’t have possibly passed that test.
A woman named Donna of Fargo, North Dakota, called Y94 Playhouse radio station to see if they could help her to get rid of deer crossing signs in her area and have them moved
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here