*If America had a random state administered IQ test in North Dakota, one woman would bring the Guinness Book of World Records out of the woodwork.
They wouldn’t know whether to give her the gold for the most confused or lowest IQ on record for an allegedly mentally stable person.
Originally, I was going to say that this woman’s GED needs to be confirmed, but it’s clear that she couldn’t have possibly passed that test.
A woman named Donna of Fargo, North Dakota, called Y94 Playhouse radio station to see if they could help her to get rid of deer crossing signs in her area and have them moved
- The Weeknd Covers Beyonce at Billboard Hot 100 Festival [Watch]
- Ohio Cop Pulls Man Over for 'Making Direct Eye Contact' (Watch)
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here