*If America had a random state administered IQ test in North Dakota, one woman would bring the Guinness Book of World Records out of the woodwork.
They wouldn’t know whether to give her the gold for the most confused or lowest IQ on record for an allegedly mentally stable person.
Originally, I was going to say that this woman’s GED needs to be confirmed, but it’s clear that she couldn’t have possibly passed that test.
A woman named Donna of Fargo, North Dakota, called Y94 Playhouse radio station to see if they could help her to get rid of deer crossing signs in her area and have them moved
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here