*If America had a random state administered IQ test in North Dakota, one woman would bring the Guinness Book of World Records out of the woodwork.
They wouldn’t know whether to give her the gold for the most confused or lowest IQ on record for an allegedly mentally stable person.
Originally, I was going to say that this woman’s GED needs to be confirmed, but it’s clear that she couldn’t have possibly passed that test.
A woman named Donna of Fargo, North Dakota, called Y94 Playhouse radio station to see if they could help her to get rid of deer crossing signs in her area and have them moved
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here