According to TMZ, Timberlake has issued a formal apology for the “distasteful” wedding video that hit the Internet this week — seemingly mocking homeless people — and he’s so serious … he’s forcing the guy who made it to do community service.
He apologized in an open letter on his website to “clear the air,” calling the video that surfaced on the web — in which real homeless people offer Justin their well-wishes for his wedding — a “lapse in judgment.” (see excerpt below)
Timberlake says the video was not actually shown at his wedding, and insists he had nothing to do with its creation, but writes, “I am deeply sorry to anyone who was offended by [it].”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Steve Harvey's Decepti-Date Segment is An #EpicFail
- SNL's 'The Day Beyoncé Turned Black' is Beyond Hilarious (WATCH)
- Video Shows Raven-Symone Didn't Get 'Slapped Upside the Chest' (WATCH)
- VIDEO: Who will President Obama Pick to Replace Justice Scalia?
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here