According to TMZ, Timberlake has issued a formal apology for the “distasteful” wedding video that hit the Internet this week — seemingly mocking homeless people — and he’s so serious … he’s forcing the guy who made it to do community service.
He apologized in an open letter on his website to “clear the air,” calling the video that surfaced on the web — in which real homeless people offer Justin their well-wishes for his wedding — a “lapse in judgment.” (see excerpt below)
Timberlake says the video was not actually shown at his wedding, and insists he had nothing to do with its creation, but writes, “I am deeply sorry to anyone who was offended by [it].”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here