According to TMZ, Timberlake has issued a formal apology for the “distasteful” wedding video that hit the Internet this week — seemingly mocking homeless people — and he’s so serious … he’s forcing the guy who made it to do community service.
He apologized in an open letter on his website to “clear the air,” calling the video that surfaced on the web — in which real homeless people offer Justin their well-wishes for his wedding — a “lapse in judgment.” (see excerpt below)
Timberlake says the video was not actually shown at his wedding, and insists he had nothing to do with its creation, but writes, “I am deeply sorry to anyone who was offended by [it].”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Watch ‘Little Miss Flint’ Run Into President Obama’s Arms (Video)
- Paul McCartney Covers ‘Let’s Go Crazy’ During Minneapolis Concert (Watch)
- Beyonce Adds Dates to North American Leg of Formation Tour
- NewsOne Now: Chicago Pastor Sues Police for Road Rage Attack (WATCH)
- Puff Daddy Announces Retirement from Music to Focus on Acting
- ‘Captain America: Civil War’ Cast, Directors Talk Black Panther, Spider-Man and ‘Selfish’ Cap (EUR Exclusive)
- Twitter User Shares Story About Horrifying Rape at Spelman
- Texas Mother of Kids 'Tied Up in Yard Like Dogs' Found in Cali (Watch)
- Ohio Son (Trey Potter) Takes Mom (MelRo Potter) to Her First Prom (WATCH)
- DEA Joins Prince Ivestigation; Kendrick Lamar Joined Him in New Video (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here