According to TMZ, Timberlake has issued a formal apology for the “distasteful” wedding video that hit the Internet this week — seemingly mocking homeless people — and he’s so serious … he’s forcing the guy who made it to do community service.
He apologized in an open letter on his website to “clear the air,” calling the video that surfaced on the web — in which real homeless people offer Justin their well-wishes for his wedding — a “lapse in judgment.” (see excerpt below)
Timberlake says the video was not actually shown at his wedding, and insists he had nothing to do with its creation, but writes, “I am deeply sorry to anyone who was offended by [it].”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here