According to TMZ, Timberlake has issued a formal apology for the “distasteful” wedding video that hit the Internet this week — seemingly mocking homeless people — and he’s so serious … he’s forcing the guy who made it to do community service.
He apologized in an open letter on his website to “clear the air,” calling the video that surfaced on the web — in which real homeless people offer Justin their well-wishes for his wedding — a “lapse in judgment.” (see excerpt below)
Timberlake says the video was not actually shown at his wedding, and insists he had nothing to do with its creation, but writes, “I am deeply sorry to anyone who was offended by [it].”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 'Carol' Explores Lesbian Love in the 50s
- Uzo Aduba: 'Bigger, Higher and Braver,' Thanks to Queen Latifah
- Mystery Collector Buys Wu-Tang's Album for Millions / Usher's #Eggplant Confession
- The Rise, Fall and Legacy of Berry Gordy's Motown Returns to Broadway
- Kobe Bryant Announces Retirement Via Poem: 'Dear Basketball'
- Holly Holm Asks Beyoncé ‘What’s Your Name?’ in Awkward Vegas Moment
- EUR on the Scene: 'The Wiz Live!' [WATCH]
- Yaya DaCosta Files for Divorce After Two Years of Marriage
- Dennis Rodman Sued for Stiffing Company Out of $28k
- Christopher 'Play' Martin to Speak at Suny-Oneonta Monday Nov. 30
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here