“I am coming back to ‘Love & Hip Hop’ for another season,” she confirms. But the big question is, have her and Rasheeda patched up their differences?
“I don’t think I’ll ever be cool with Rasheeda again because she adds no value to my life,” said K.Michelle, who seemed to get along with Rasheeda before the series hit the air.
After the abuse allegations against MeMpHiTz Wright in the series premiere, K.Michelle and Rasheeda have been dueling on opposing sides of the ring. K.Michelle asserts her claims are true, while Rasheeda supports her friend MeMpHiTz and his wife Toya who believe it’s all lies and demand proof.
However, K.Michelle has never changed her story, despite legal action that MeMpHiTz has taken against her saying,
“I’m just real big on being really ride or die. I don’t do things for TV shows.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Knock, knock girlfriend, you are on a reality show.
As for Rasheeda, K.Michelle denies gossip that she’s just hatin’ on the rapper because she’s a happily married woman.
“Me being jealous of Rasheeda being a wife. No offense to Kirk [Frost], but he has three earring holes in his ear. That’s not the kind of husband that I want anyway,” she said.
Uh boy. Let the rumours begin.
K. Michelle couldn’t resist taking one last jab; aimed at Toya and her friend, Tamar Braxton.
“I wish Toya the best of luck, and I wish Miss Piggy the best of luck as well,” she said.
It’s obvious the girl has made quite a few enemies, but K. does claim two friends on the “LHHATL” set.
“Out of all of my cast mates, I can honestly say that I genuinely love Mimi and I genuinely love Erica,” she said.
- George Takei Apologizes for Calling Clarence Thomas 'Clown in Blackface'
- ‘Empire’s’ Kaitlin Doubleday Looking Forward to Chris Rock, Alicia Keys
- Paula Deen Says She Didn't Post the Brownface Pic; Her Twitter Handler Did
- Rick Ross Released from Jail after Posting $2 Million Bail
- FSU’s De’Andre Johnson Says Woman Called Him N-Word Before he Hit Her (Report)
- Bobbi Kristina’s Hospice Room Filled with Whitney’s Music, Photos, Scented Candles (Report)
- Donovan McNabb Arrested on Suspicion of DUI - Again
- Serena Advances at Wimbledon with Win Against Victoria Azarenka
- Women Traveling Solo: Wear a Fake Wedding Ring (and Other Tips!)
- Paula Deen Tweets Photo of Son in Brownface
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here