“I am coming back to ‘Love & Hip Hop’ for another season,” she confirms. But the big question is, have her and Rasheeda patched up their differences?
“I don’t think I’ll ever be cool with Rasheeda again because she adds no value to my life,” said K.Michelle, who seemed to get along with Rasheeda before the series hit the air.
After the abuse allegations against MeMpHiTz Wright in the series premiere, K.Michelle and Rasheeda have been dueling on opposing sides of the ring. K.Michelle asserts her claims are true, while Rasheeda supports her friend MeMpHiTz and his wife Toya who believe it’s all lies and demand proof.
However, K.Michelle has never changed her story, despite legal action that MeMpHiTz has taken against her saying,
“I’m just real big on being really ride or die. I don’t do things for TV shows.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Knock, knock girlfriend, you are on a reality show.
As for Rasheeda, K.Michelle denies gossip that she’s just hatin’ on the rapper because she’s a happily married woman.
“Me being jealous of Rasheeda being a wife. No offense to Kirk [Frost], but he has three earring holes in his ear. That’s not the kind of husband that I want anyway,” she said.
Uh boy. Let the rumours begin.
K. Michelle couldn’t resist taking one last jab; aimed at Toya and her friend, Tamar Braxton.
“I wish Toya the best of luck, and I wish Miss Piggy the best of luck as well,” she said.
It’s obvious the girl has made quite a few enemies, but K. does claim two friends on the “LHHATL” set.
“Out of all of my cast mates, I can honestly say that I genuinely love Mimi and I genuinely love Erica,” she said.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Old Email from Farrell, PA's New Police Chief Includes the Word 'N*gger' and Prompts Outrage ... and Support from the Town's Black Mayor
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here