“I am coming back to ‘Love & Hip Hop’ for another season,” she confirms. But the big question is, have her and Rasheeda patched up their differences?
“I don’t think I’ll ever be cool with Rasheeda again because she adds no value to my life,” said K.Michelle, who seemed to get along with Rasheeda before the series hit the air.
After the abuse allegations against MeMpHiTz Wright in the series premiere, K.Michelle and Rasheeda have been dueling on opposing sides of the ring. K.Michelle asserts her claims are true, while Rasheeda supports her friend MeMpHiTz and his wife Toya who believe it’s all lies and demand proof.
However, K.Michelle has never changed her story, despite legal action that MeMpHiTz has taken against her saying,
“I’m just real big on being really ride or die. I don’t do things for TV shows.”
Like EURweb on Facebook
Knock, knock girlfriend, you are on a reality show.
As for Rasheeda, K.Michelle denies gossip that she’s just hatin’ on the rapper because she’s a happily married woman.
“Me being jealous of Rasheeda being a wife. No offense to Kirk [Frost], but he has three earring holes in his ear. That’s not the kind of husband that I want anyway,” she said.
Uh boy. Let the rumours begin.
K. Michelle couldn’t resist taking one last jab; aimed at Toya and her friend, Tamar Braxton.
“I wish Toya the best of luck, and I wish Miss Piggy the best of luck as well,” she said.
It’s obvious the girl has made quite a few enemies, but K. does claim two friends on the “LHHATL” set.
“Out of all of my cast mates, I can honestly say that I genuinely love Mimi and I genuinely love Erica,” she said.
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Stan Sheppard: 'Why Do A&R Directors Positions Still Exist?'
- Dr. Rosie Milligan: It's Time for Black Leadership to Make Sense
- Aretha Franklin, Nina Simone and Others Portrayed in 'A Night With Janis Joplin'
- The Socialist's Journal: Derek Luke
- Bobby Brown Speaks On Bobbi Kristina’s Death
- Nappywood’s 3rd L.A. Natural Hair & Lifestyle Expo Attracts Stars
- THE (07-28-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- NYC Principal Commits Suicide After Found Cheating on Common Core Test, DOE Releases Statement (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here