*There appears to be a name for Kanye West’s next “G.O.O.D. Music” album.
On Sept. 18, the rapper’s label released “Cruel Summer,” featuring tracks from his G.O.O.D. Music collective and appearances from Jay-Z, R. Kelly and 2 Chainz.
*In an interview with MTV News, rapper G.O.O.D. Music artist Q-Tip teased, “If there’s a Cruel Summer then there’s got to be a Cruel Winter right? … That’s all I’m saying.”
West formed his G.O.O.D. label in 2004, producing albums for John Legend, Common and Big Sean, in addition to focusing on his solo rap career.
“Cruel Summer,” which has Kanye referencing girlfriend Kim Kardashian (and former CIA director George Tenet) in his Jay-Z collaboration “Clique,” hit No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with 205,000 copies sold in week one.
- K. Michelle Performs at Sold Out Honey Jam Concert, Joined By 'Rebels'
- Browns Suspicious Houstons Will Sneak Pic of Bobbi Kristina's Body: Report
- DIY Zen Living: Make the Most of Whatever Outdoor Space You Have
- The Wiz Casting, Bobbi Kristina, Racial Profiling App, Janet Jackson & More| BHL
- Whoa! Baltimore Sees 43 Homicides in July - A 43 Year Record for A Single Month
- Family Dynamics Cause Scare in Saturday's 'Flex & Shanice' (WATCH)
- Janet Jackson Continues Tour Rehearsal, Set to Perform at iHeartRadio Festival
- Lauryn Hill Performs Nina Simone’s ‘Feeling Good’ on ‘Fallon’ (Watch)
- Azealia Banks Shades Erykah Badu for Having Multiple Baby Daddies
- Teyonah Parris’ Hair Becomes Storyline for ‘Survivor’s Remorse’ Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here