*There appears to be a name for Kanye West’s next “G.O.O.D. Music” album.
On Sept. 18, the rapper’s label released “Cruel Summer,” featuring tracks from his G.O.O.D. Music collective and appearances from Jay-Z, R. Kelly and 2 Chainz.
*In an interview with MTV News, rapper G.O.O.D. Music artist Q-Tip teased, “If there’s a Cruel Summer then there’s got to be a Cruel Winter right? … That’s all I’m saying.”
West formed his G.O.O.D. label in 2004, producing albums for John Legend, Common and Big Sean, in addition to focusing on his solo rap career.
“Cruel Summer,” which has Kanye referencing girlfriend Kim Kardashian (and former CIA director George Tenet) in his Jay-Z collaboration “Clique,” hit No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with 205,000 copies sold in week one.
- Jordan Flaherty Explores Racial and Economic Justice Issues in New Documentary Series
- THE (07-02-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- See the Highly Anticipated WGN Thriller 'Underground' at the 2015 Essence Festival with Jurnee Smollett and Show's Other Stars
- OWN's 'The Haves and the Have Nots' Set Ratings Records
- Why Aren't Our Black Celebrities Supporting Black Theatre ... Financially?
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here