*There appears to be a name for Kanye West’s next “G.O.O.D. Music” album.
On Sept. 18, the rapper’s label released “Cruel Summer,” featuring tracks from his G.O.O.D. Music collective and appearances from Jay-Z, R. Kelly and 2 Chainz.
*In an interview with MTV News, rapper G.O.O.D. Music artist Q-Tip teased, “If there’s a Cruel Summer then there’s got to be a Cruel Winter right? … That’s all I’m saying.”
West formed his G.O.O.D. label in 2004, producing albums for John Legend, Common and Big Sean, in addition to focusing on his solo rap career.
“Cruel Summer,” which has Kanye referencing girlfriend Kim Kardashian (and former CIA director George Tenet) in his Jay-Z collaboration “Clique,” hit No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with 205,000 copies sold in week one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here