*There appears to be a name for Kanye West’s next “G.O.O.D. Music” album.
On Sept. 18, the rapper’s label released “Cruel Summer,” featuring tracks from his G.O.O.D. Music collective and appearances from Jay-Z, R. Kelly and 2 Chainz.
*In an interview with MTV News, rapper G.O.O.D. Music artist Q-Tip teased, “If there’s a Cruel Summer then there’s got to be a Cruel Winter right? … That’s all I’m saying.”
West formed his G.O.O.D. label in 2004, producing albums for John Legend, Common and Big Sean, in addition to focusing on his solo rap career.
“Cruel Summer,” which has Kanye referencing girlfriend Kim Kardashian (and former CIA director George Tenet) in his Jay-Z collaboration “Clique,” hit No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with 205,000 copies sold in week one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Greg Hardy Cancels Thanksgiving Nightclub Gig Over ‘Public Image’?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here