*There appears to be a name for Kanye West’s next “G.O.O.D. Music” album.
On Sept. 18, the rapper’s label released “Cruel Summer,” featuring tracks from his G.O.O.D. Music collective and appearances from Jay-Z, R. Kelly and 2 Chainz.
*In an interview with MTV News, rapper G.O.O.D. Music artist Q-Tip teased, “If there’s a Cruel Summer then there’s got to be a Cruel Winter right? … That’s all I’m saying.”
West formed his G.O.O.D. label in 2004, producing albums for John Legend, Common and Big Sean, in addition to focusing on his solo rap career.
“Cruel Summer,” which has Kanye referencing girlfriend Kim Kardashian (and former CIA director George Tenet) in his Jay-Z collaboration “Clique,” hit No. 2 on the Billboard 200 albums chart with 205,000 copies sold in week one.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Gabby Douglas Hits The Gym For More Than 30 Hours Each Week
- Three White Athletes Charged with Alleged Rape of Black, Disabled Teammate
- Ahmad Rashad Gets Married For Fifth Time
- Mary J. Blige Joins Jason Mitchell in Dee Rees Film ‘Mudbound’
- 2 Cops in Freddie Gray Case File Defamation Suit Against Marilyn Mosby
- Report: Whoopi Goldberg Signs $2.5M, 1-Yr Deal With ‘The View’
- Spike Lee’s ESPN Mini Docs ‘Lil’ Joints’ Return on 5/31 (View Titles and Schedule)
- Lifetime to Air Uzo Aduba, Cicely Tyson Film ‘Showing Roots’ on Sat, May 26 (Trailer)
- ‘Empire’ Finishes No 1 in Black Households, Social Media and Other Key Demos
- Therez Fleetwood's 'Men and Intimacy: Real Talk... Real Answers' Reveals Answers to What Men Want
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here