The diminutive funny guy was hauled in by LAPD early this morning for a possible gun violation at a Hollywood night club, reports TMZ.
Law enforcement sources tell us police got a call around 1AM that someone was brandishing a gun at Supper Club … and when officers arrived on scene a witness identified Katt as the suspect.
We’re told police did not find a gun on Katt, but when they found one in his car — Katt and two other members of his entourage were taken into custody for questioning.
Katt was just released without any charges. We’re told the gun was unregistered and police are trying to find out who owns it.
Katt says it was all just a misunderstanding.
We say whatever.
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here