The diminutive funny guy was hauled in by LAPD early this morning for a possible gun violation at a Hollywood night club, reports TMZ.
Law enforcement sources tell us police got a call around 1AM that someone was brandishing a gun at Supper Club … and when officers arrived on scene a witness identified Katt as the suspect.
We’re told police did not find a gun on Katt, but when they found one in his car — Katt and two other members of his entourage were taken into custody for questioning.
Katt was just released without any charges. We’re told the gun was unregistered and police are trying to find out who owns it.
Katt says it was all just a misunderstanding.
We say whatever.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (10-13-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- John Legend and Chrissy Teigen Expecting their First Child
- Fearing Flight Risk, DA Wanted Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Autopsy Sealed
- Draya Michele Lands Role Opposite Marques Houston in ‘Will to Love’
- Newlyweds Michael Jai White and Gillian White Spotted in NYC (Snaps!)
- No Reality Show For Amber Rose & Black Chyna; Scarface Honored & Arrested
- Fla. Teens Who Died After Being Hypnotized By Former Principal, Remembered at 'Homecoming' (Watch)
- Twitter Rejects Rita Ora’s Dream ‘Lady Marmalade’ Remake With Iggy Azalea, Miley Cyrus & Charli XCX
- Report: Paris Jackson On Verge of Meltdown; Hasn’t Seen Mom in Over a Year
- Kardashian Friend Malika Haqq Apologizes for DUI Arrest
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here