The diminutive funny guy was hauled in by LAPD early this morning for a possible gun violation at a Hollywood night club, reports TMZ.
Law enforcement sources tell us police got a call around 1AM that someone was brandishing a gun at Supper Club … and when officers arrived on scene a witness identified Katt as the suspect.
We’re told police did not find a gun on Katt, but when they found one in his car — Katt and two other members of his entourage were taken into custody for questioning.
Katt was just released without any charges. We’re told the gun was unregistered and police are trying to find out who owns it.
Katt says it was all just a misunderstanding.
We say whatever.
- Bobby Shmurda's Girlfriend Busted Smuggling Shank Into Rikers
- B.Scott Accompanies Laverne Cox to BET Awards
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here