The diminutive funny guy was hauled in by LAPD early this morning for a possible gun violation at a Hollywood night club, reports TMZ.
Law enforcement sources tell us police got a call around 1AM that someone was brandishing a gun at Supper Club … and when officers arrived on scene a witness identified Katt as the suspect.
We’re told police did not find a gun on Katt, but when they found one in his car — Katt and two other members of his entourage were taken into custody for questioning.
Katt was just released without any charges. We’re told the gun was unregistered and police are trying to find out who owns it.
Katt says it was all just a misunderstanding.
We say whatever.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- OMG! Did Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg, Really Respond to My Friendly 'Hello?'
- Wendy Raquel Robinson Pays Tribute to Iconic Artist Prince
- Kelly Rowland's New Music Series Has Her Missing Destiny’s Child
- Tyra Banks, Misty Copeland to Speak During Essence Experience
- Tyler Perry Talks Following His Own Path to Saving OWN
- John Singleton and Gary Owen Score BET Series Deals
- Opinion: Presidential Correspondence Dinner not a Place for the word 'Ni*ga'
- Wendell James Grand Marshall for Long Beach Pride Parade
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here