*Kevin Hart has been cast opposite Robert DeNiro and Sylvester Stallone in the upcoming Warner Bros. film “Grudge Match,” reports Deadline.com.
Hart will play a fight promoter who gets two retired brawlers (DeNiro and Stallone) back in the ring.
The film will be directed by Peter Segal from a script written by Tim Kelleher. The most recent draft is by “Entourage” executive producer Doug Ellin, with Billy Gerber and Mark Steven Johnson producing alongside Michael Ewing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Prince Update: He was Scheduled to Meet with Addiction Doctor (Report)
- Beyoncé Announces Investment in Watermelon Sports Drink Co.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here