*Kevin Hart has been cast opposite Robert DeNiro and Sylvester Stallone in the upcoming Warner Bros. film “Grudge Match,” reports Deadline.com.
Hart will play a fight promoter who gets two retired brawlers (DeNiro and Stallone) back in the ring.
The film will be directed by Peter Segal from a script written by Tim Kelleher. The most recent draft is by “Entourage” executive producer Doug Ellin, with Billy Gerber and Mark Steven Johnson producing alongside Michael Ewing.
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Nia Guzman Responds to Criminal Allegations
- The Socialist's Journal: Kim Davis
- (Min. Paul Scott) Why Black Minds Matter: Readin’, Writin’ and Revolution
- CurlKit Launches 'Curlstar Favorits Box' - Offering Consumers Instant Access to Brands Coveted by Superstars
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here