*Kevin Hart has been cast opposite Robert DeNiro and Sylvester Stallone in the upcoming Warner Bros. film “Grudge Match,” reports Deadline.com.
Hart will play a fight promoter who gets two retired brawlers (DeNiro and Stallone) back in the ring.
The film will be directed by Peter Segal from a script written by Tim Kelleher. The most recent draft is by “Entourage” executive producer Doug Ellin, with Billy Gerber and Mark Steven Johnson producing alongside Michael Ewing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Fans Blast Nicki Minaj's Narcissistic Reaction to Zendaya’s Barbie
- Kanye Performing at DNC Fundraiser, Kim Expecting Son on Christmas Day
- AARP: American Association of...'Real Possibilities???'
- Zoe Saldana Inks Deal to Create Digital Shows for Millennial Mothers
- This Landlord Will Only Rent To Tenants With Pit Bulls
- Warren Sapp Pleads Guilty to Domestic Violence, Avoids Jail
- Man Sentenced to 20 Years in One Court, Then Leaves to Marry Girlfriend in Another
- Joseph Patterson Convicted in Death of Adrian Peterson's Son
- 'Family Feud': Sexually Provocative Q&As Have Viewers Alarmed (WATCH)
- Amber Rose's 'SlutWalk': Several Hundred Showed Up (VIDEO/PHOTOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here