*Kevin Hart has been cast opposite Robert DeNiro and Sylvester Stallone in the upcoming Warner Bros. film “Grudge Match,” reports Deadline.com.
Hart will play a fight promoter who gets two retired brawlers (DeNiro and Stallone) back in the ring.
The film will be directed by Peter Segal from a script written by Tim Kelleher. The most recent draft is by “Entourage” executive producer Doug Ellin, with Billy Gerber and Mark Steven Johnson producing alongside Michael Ewing.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- 60% of Staff at Movie Theater in Connecticut Have a Disability
- Bowlegged Lou's Personal Insight Into TV One's UnSung Marathon
- THE (11-26-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- (Listen) ‘The Meaning of Life, Explained By 3rd Graders’ is Brilliant and On Point!
- Nivea Dishes about Her Feelings on Lil Wayne, Christina Milian (Watch)
- Akon and His Mother Owes $36K for Pimped Out Mansion
- Khloe Kardashian Not Spending Thanksgiving With Lamar Odom
- Gonna Fly Now: ‘Creed’ Sets Pre-Thanksgiving Record with $1.4M Box Office
- Black Student Criticizes WWU For Ignoring Racist Threats Against Her
- EUR on Set with 'Rosewood's' Morris Chestnut & Taye Diggs WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here