*Rapper Kid Cudi has joined the cast of “Two Night Stand,” an indie romantic comedy starring Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller, reports Billboard.com.
The Max Nichols directorial debut is of two people who meet online and get together for a one-night stand – only to become snowed in the next morning and forced to spend more time together.
Cudi plays the boyfriend of Tipton’s roommate, played by Jessica Szohr, who is endlessly amused by her romantic difficulties. Production just began in New York.
Cudi, who made his acting debut on HBO’s “How to Make It in America,” recently wrapped the indie film “Goodbye World” with Adrian Grenier.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- The Journal of Steffanie Rivers: You Don't Know What You Don't Know
- The Socialist's Journal: Blake Lively
- Dr. Kenneth C. Ulmer and David Sigel Announce TUI
- 'It Got Better': Raven Symone Talks Sexuality & Coming Out (WATCH)
- THE (05-24-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Oscar Generale & Denny Mendez Shopping for Baby Clothes?
- Lynn Whitfield Dishes on Her Dramatic Face Off With Oprah! (WATCH)
- Yes, Wendy Williams Had Plenty to Say About the Tamar/'The Real' Situation (WATCH)
- Bombshell Report: Bill Cosby Admitted to Sex with Teens!
- Floyd Mayweather Hired Drake, Future For Daughter’s Sweet Sixteen
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here