*Rapper Kid Cudi has joined the cast of “Two Night Stand,” an indie romantic comedy starring Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller, reports Billboard.com.
The Max Nichols directorial debut is of two people who meet online and get together for a one-night stand – only to become snowed in the next morning and forced to spend more time together.
Cudi plays the boyfriend of Tipton’s roommate, played by Jessica Szohr, who is endlessly amused by her romantic difficulties. Production just began in New York.
Cudi, who made his acting debut on HBO’s “How to Make It in America,” recently wrapped the indie film “Goodbye World” with Adrian Grenier.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stacey Dash Responds to Anthony Anderson Slamming Her at Image Awards
- Saturday Bets Evens Action Between Broncos and Panthers in 'Vegas
- Beyonce Drops 'Formation' A New Song & Video (Watch)
- Super Bowl 50 Halftime Show, GoFundMe Controversy, Toyota Upcharges Minorities & More! | BHL's This Week
- Deion Sanders Pushes Josh Norman’s Buttons Re: Odell Beckham Jr. Incident
- Anthony Michael Hobbs’ 'One Nation' Screening at Bonita Springs Int'l Film Fest Feb.13
- Dencia Drags MLK into Skin Whitening War with LisaRaye (WATCH)
- Is Jada Pinkett Smith on Her Way Back to ‘Gotham’?
- Judge Gives 20 Min Speech to Racist Cop Caught Beating Unarmed Black Man (Watch)
- Kalenna, Star of 'Love and Hip Hop' to Mingle With Fans
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here