*Rapper Kid Cudi has joined the cast of “Two Night Stand,” an indie romantic comedy starring Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller, reports Billboard.com.
The Max Nichols directorial debut is of two people who meet online and get together for a one-night stand – only to become snowed in the next morning and forced to spend more time together.
Cudi plays the boyfriend of Tipton’s roommate, played by Jessica Szohr, who is endlessly amused by her romantic difficulties. Production just began in New York.
Cudi, who made his acting debut on HBO’s “How to Make It in America,” recently wrapped the indie film “Goodbye World” with Adrian Grenier.
- 53rd New York Film Festival Headed for Another Great Run
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Dorien Wilson is ‘In The Cut’ on Bounce TV with Jackee’ Harry
- Celebs U Wish U Could Party with on Labor Day Weekend (PHOTOS)
- Gilbert Arenas' Assistant Convicted For Robbing Him of $2.1 Million
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family Upset Over Nick Gordon Visiting Gravesite: Report
- '1st Annual MADCatfish Blues Festival' Jumps Off Labor Day Weekend, at Santa Anita Park in Arcadia, CA.
- White Woman Throws Shoes at Talib Kweli for Talking #BlackLivesMatter
- ESPN’s Israel Gutierrez Comes Out Publicly: 'I'm Gay'
- Kareem Abdul Jabbar: Donald Trump's Campaign Will Ultimately Fail (Watch)
- Eazy E’s Daughter Says Suge Knight Did NOT Kill her Dad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here