*Rapper Kid Cudi has joined the cast of “Two Night Stand,” an indie romantic comedy starring Analeigh Tipton and Miles Teller, reports Billboard.com.
The Max Nichols directorial debut is of two people who meet online and get together for a one-night stand – only to become snowed in the next morning and forced to spend more time together.
Cudi plays the boyfriend of Tipton’s roommate, played by Jessica Szohr, who is endlessly amused by her romantic difficulties. Production just began in New York.
Cudi, who made his acting debut on HBO’s “How to Make It in America,” recently wrapped the indie film “Goodbye World” with Adrian Grenier.
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Snoop Dogg Has Over $200K Seized at Italian Airport
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’: The Most Important Film of the Year
- Bobbi Kristina and Whitney: Reunited in Death; Buried Side by Side
- Will Smith Makes it Clear: 'Jada and I are NOT GETTING A DIVORCE!'
- Melba Moore Defends Bill Cosby: 'Nobody's Perfect' (WATCH)
- Bobby Brown's Wife Alicia Etheredge Suffers Seizure After Funeral of Bobbi Kristina
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here