You may not have heard his name in a while; but you know his work.
He produced the TV series, “True Colors,” was a writer for “In Living Color” for 4 seasons in the early 90s; made his feature film writing debut with “A Thin Line Between Love and Hate,” and went on to do lots more including the series’ “Sister, Sister” and “Kenan & Kel.”
Now, through his “Bass Entertainment Pictures,” Bass will helm the indie western, “The Unbroken,” which will star Jeremy Sumpter (“Soul Surfer”).
Shooting is scheduled to begin next April, and no other casting has been revealed at this time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Beyoncé's Rep Responds to 'B.E.A.T.' Filmmakers 'Credit' Controversy
- What Should Society Do With An 11-Year-Old Murderer?
- Is This the REAL Reason Cam Walked Out of Press Conference? (WATCH)
- Misty Copeland's ‘Ballerina’s Tale’ Also Highlights the #BalletSoWhite Issue
- Ava DuVernay Being Courted to Direct Two Feature Films
- Taraji P. Henson Blames Coldplay/Maroon 5 Mixup on Her Friends (Watch)
- Gil Robertson: The 'African American Film Critics Association Awards' Interview with Kam Williams
- Flavor Flav Pleads No Contest in Vegas DUI Case
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here