You may not have heard his name in a while; but you know his work.
He produced the TV series, “True Colors,” was a writer for “In Living Color” for 4 seasons in the early 90s; made his feature film writing debut with “A Thin Line Between Love and Hate,” and went on to do lots more including the series’ “Sister, Sister” and “Kenan & Kel.”
Now, through his “Bass Entertainment Pictures,” Bass will helm the indie western, “The Unbroken,” which will star Jeremy Sumpter (“Soul Surfer”).
Shooting is scheduled to begin next April, and no other casting has been revealed at this time.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Bobby Shmurda to Sue NYPD Over False Arrest & Gun Charges
- Thanks to Stephen Curry, NBA To See Record Playoff Viewers
- Moya Angela: Dreamgirls' 'Effie' Speaks Exclusively to EURweb
- Aretha Franklin Covers 'Purple Rain' at International Jazz Day (WATCH)
- New Woman Claims She’s Prince’s Long-Lost Half Sister; Seeks Piece of Estate
- Donald Trump Mocks Carly Fiorina’s Stage Fall: ‘Anybody See That? She Went Down’
- Malia Obama Takes One-Year Deferment Prior to Harvard Start
- Prince Talks Michael Jackson's Death, Chris Brown in Never-Published 2014 Rolling Stone Interview
- Dixie Chicks Cover Beyonce’s ‘Daddy Lessons’ Despite Song's Nashville Backlash (Watch)
- Prince’s Siblings Attend Packed Hearing; Judge Appoints Special Administrator
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here