Kim Kardashian is supposedly happy and totally over her way old ex Reggie Bush.
But when news surfaced that the football player allegedly got his girlfriend, Lillit Avagyan, pregnant; the socialite burst with devastation, according to RadarOnline.com.
A source reveals that KK was actually hoping to get back with Reggie one of these days, even after spending years away from each other.
“Kim is very upset that there are reports out there Reggie has gotten Lilit pregnant,” the source says. “Kim had pressured Reggie for a very long time to get married while they were together because she wanted to have a family with him. Reggie just thought that Kim placed too much of a priority on her fame and reality television though and he wanted none of it. Reggie was a part of the Kardashian family for over five years and deep down Kim has always held out hope that they would end up together, even though she married Kris Humphries. “She feels it is a slap in the face that Reggie would consider having a baby with this woman when he wouldn’t with her.”
Well whether or not this is true, it’s a little too late for romance between the former couple at this point, don’t ya think? So much for a reunion. This ain’t no Chris Brown/Rihanna fantasy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tracy Morgan Says Prince Music 'Taught Me How to Be Gentle'
- Viola Davis Inks Production Deal with ABC Studios
- Whitney Houston Doc From Kevin Macdonald Gets Estate’s Blessing
- National Enquirer Claims Prince Had AIDS and Was ‘Preparing to Die’
- John Legend Presents the Debut Trailer from 'Southside With You'
- Katt Williams Arrested Again After Alleged Salt-Shaker Attack
- Beyonce: Jay Z Cheated ... But This Timeline Reveals the Truth
- Michelle Obama Encourages HS Students to Embrace Help in College
- Behold Jonathan Butler's New Single & Video 'I Am That I Am'
- Tamar Davis and Joe Maye Reflect on ‘The Voice,’ Life Beyond the Show
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here