*This past Friday evening, singer Kimberley Locke wowed the crowd at the South Beach nightclub Score.
The club is located in Miami Beach. The American Idol alum performed three songs for the crowd that included 8th World Wonder, Change and her new single Finally Free. Finally Free is number 49 on the Billboard Dance Club Play chart.
After her performance, Ms. Locke met up with EURweb contributor and celebrity interview journalist Chris Yandek of CYInterview.com for a conversation in Score’s VIP section. During their chat, Kimberley revealed to Chris her upcoming plans to run in the upcoming New York City Marathon on November 4, 2012. She’ll be running for the Malaria No More Team. Her goal is to finish the marathon.
Those interested in sponsoring Kimberley in the New York City Marathon can visit the this link to learn about her Marathon preparation as the singer gets ready for one of the greatest challenges of her life.
During their meetup at Score, Kimberley Locke and Chris Yandek also took a photo together. You can see that picture below:
You can find out more about Kimberley Locke at Chris Yandek’s CYInterview.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Future Talks Album Flop, Ciara's Lawsuit & Russell Wilson
- Woman’s Viral National Anthem Leads to National TV Singing Debut on ‘GMA’ (Watch)
- Mike Tirico Says Goodbye to ESPN after 25 Years (Watch Full Remarks)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here