*Just in time for the holidays, Khloé Kardashian and her husband Lamar Odom are following up their first unisex fragrance “Unbreakable” with its sequel, “Unbreakable Joy.”
“The holiday season is all about surrounding yourself with the ones you adore, and we wanted to create a fragrance that really captures that overpowering joy you feel during this wonderful time,” Khloé says in a release.
To do that, the pair picked notes of fresh spices, champagne, jasmine, chocolate truffle, cedar wood and musk — “the ingredients this charismatic couple surrounds themselves with during the holidays,” according to a release.
The scent retails for $45 on perfumania.com.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Tyrese Gibson Back as Robert Epps for ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’
- Nate Parker to Receive Sundance Institute’s Vanguard Award
- Idris Elba, Freida Pinto Set for John Ridley’s Showtime Miniseries ‘Guerrilla’
- Serena Williams Advances to Second Round at Wimbledon
- Hot Rumor: The Entire ‘L&HH: Atlanta’ Cast Has Been Fired!
- WATCH Queen Latifah's Hilarious 'Ice Age' Freestyle (EUR Exclusive)
- Rihanna Posts Crotch Video of Her Performance in Glasgow (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here