*Larry Johnson, a former NFL running back, has been charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly strangling an ex-girlfriend in Las Vegas last week, according to TMZ.
The Clark County D.A. says Johnson was charged with one count of felony domestic battery stemming from the incident.
He faces a maximum of 5 years in prison and a $15,000 fine. By the way, the fine for non-strangulation felony domestic battery is only $10,000.
As we previously reported, Johnson, 32, who once signed a $45 million contract with the Kansas City Chief, was arrested last week for the alleged attack inside the Bellagio hotel.
He is denying the allegations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- For the Brothas: Nadkins ... Wet Naps For Your ... You Know
- Zendaya on Her Fears, the 'New Cool' and Obsessive Photoshopping
- Civil Rights Leaders Call for 'Lunch Out' of Pre Oscar Ceremony Luncheon
- James Franco to Direct ‘Zola Tells All’ Based on Stripper Twitter Saga
- James Brown Previews Super Bowl Pregame Show: 'It's Only 4 Hrs As Opposed to 7'
- Jill Scott Wins Big at 47th Annual NAACP Image Awards
- Kim & Kanye Fought Over Wiz Khalifa Rant and Wendy Williams Dis?
- 47th NAACP Image Awards Announces Winners of Non-Televised Categories
- Filmmakers Say 'Kung Fu Panda 3' is 'Perfect Premise For Creating Comedy' [EUR Exclusive]
- Ne-Yo’s Ex-Fiance Moyetta Shaw Posts Pics With New Millionaire Man
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here