*Larry Johnson, a former NFL running back, has been charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly strangling an ex-girlfriend in Las Vegas last week, according to TMZ.
The Clark County D.A. says Johnson was charged with one count of felony domestic battery stemming from the incident.
He faces a maximum of 5 years in prison and a $15,000 fine. By the way, the fine for non-strangulation felony domestic battery is only $10,000.
As we previously reported, Johnson, 32, who once signed a $45 million contract with the Kansas City Chief, was arrested last week for the alleged attack inside the Bellagio hotel.
He is denying the allegations.
- THE (08-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Kanye to Run for President, Revisits Taylor Swift Hijack (WATCH)
- Snoop Dogg Reinterpreted As European Noblemen [LOOK!]
- Watch: Today You Wouldn't Recognize the Little Boy from 'Katrina' (Hint: He's Now a Grown ... Woman!)
- The Soul of the U.S. Open: Serena Williams' Quest; Tournament Preview
- Tiffany Pollard and Her Mother Set to Appear on VH1’s 'Family Therapy'
- Trevor Noah Teases ‘The Daily Show’ Takeover [WATCH]
- Caitlyn Jenner Adult Unisex Costume Timely for Halloween, But LGBT Community Not Amused
- NeNe Leakes Confirms Hosting Gig on ‘Fashion Police’
- FDA Clears the Way for 'The Little Pink Pill' Viagra for Women!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here