*Larry Johnson, a former NFL running back, has been charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly strangling an ex-girlfriend in Las Vegas last week, according to TMZ.
The Clark County D.A. says Johnson was charged with one count of felony domestic battery stemming from the incident.
He faces a maximum of 5 years in prison and a $15,000 fine. By the way, the fine for non-strangulation felony domestic battery is only $10,000.
As we previously reported, Johnson, 32, who once signed a $45 million contract with the Kansas City Chief, was arrested last week for the alleged attack inside the Bellagio hotel.
He is denying the allegations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Radio Stations Nationwide to Simulcast Prince’s ‘Nothing Compares 2 U’ on Wed
- Woman Stabs Boyfriend For Not Getting Her a Valentine’s Gift (Video)
- Attorney for Prince's Addiction Specialist Explains Pills Found in His Medical Bag (Watch)
- Cynthia Bailey, Stacey Dash Cast in Syfy’s ‘Sharknado: The 4th Awakens’
- Lee Daniels Writes Apology Letter to Sean Penn, Ending Defamation Suit
- Kanye West Reportedly Fired Security Guard for Trying to Talk to His Wife
- Prince Being Added to Apollo Theater’s Walk of Fame
- Jay Z To Tell ‘His Side ’ of Beyonce Marriage in New Album (Report)
- Heartbreaking: Teen Bullied on Social Media Over Her Prom Photo
- Lawrence Adjah, Founder of Our Family Dinner, Seeks to Re-Connect Millennials
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here