*Larry Johnson, a former NFL running back, has been charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly strangling an ex-girlfriend in Las Vegas last week, according to TMZ.
The Clark County D.A. says Johnson was charged with one count of felony domestic battery stemming from the incident.
He faces a maximum of 5 years in prison and a $15,000 fine. By the way, the fine for non-strangulation felony domestic battery is only $10,000.
As we previously reported, Johnson, 32, who once signed a $45 million contract with the Kansas City Chief, was arrested last week for the alleged attack inside the Bellagio hotel.
He is denying the allegations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Why?! Well Known Black Ministers Set to Meet With Trump
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here