*Larry Johnson, a former NFL running back, has been charged with felony domestic violence after allegedly strangling an ex-girlfriend in Las Vegas last week, according to TMZ.
The Clark County D.A. says Johnson was charged with one count of felony domestic battery stemming from the incident.
He faces a maximum of 5 years in prison and a $15,000 fine. By the way, the fine for non-strangulation felony domestic battery is only $10,000.
As we previously reported, Johnson, 32, who once signed a $45 million contract with the Kansas City Chief, was arrested last week for the alleged attack inside the Bellagio hotel.
He is denying the allegations.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ciara, Kim Kardashian, Chrissy Teigen Cameo in Fergie’s New ‘M.I.L.F. $’ Video (Watch)
- NFL’s Jason Pierre Paul Shows Blown Up Hand in New Firework Safety PSA (Watch)
- Fugitive Shanika Minor from FBI’s Most Wanted List Caught in North Carolina Motel
- Tavis Smiley: Prince ‘Locked Himself in his Bedroom for Days' After Michael Jackson Died (Watch)
- Gabby Douglas, Simone Biles Cover Teen Vogue, Talk Body Acceptance (Video)
- Obama’s Favorites: Kendrick Lamar, Janelle Monae Set for July 4 Event at White House
- Cops Help Toss Chris Brown From Ibiza Rental Trashed With Urine and Vomit
- Alice Walker Writes Poem Inspired by Jesse Williams’ BET Awards Speech
- WATCH: Celebs Talk Summer Anthems at the 2016 BET Awards
- Opinion: Kanye West Not Worth a Billion dollars from Adidas Deal (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here