Whether it’s looking drunk, high, having red eyes or just plain tired, they never show celebrities in their best light under the bright light.
Here’s the first person on our list of celebrity mugshots:
Lauryn “L-Boogie” Hill posed for her latest photo-op in June when she was charged by the United States Marshals Service for failing to file federal tax returns. Her mugshot resonated with music lovers across various platforms. At that moment, it became real for us. Lauryn could soon be referred to as prisoner number 010101010. But Boogie isn’t the first celeb to be photographed by the prison paparazzi. Here are five other surprising mugshots.
Read more at Uptown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- THE (11-27-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- R&B Soul Jazz Singer Kenya Covers 'Little Drummer Boy' (Listen)
- T-Pain to Larry King on Why He's 'Done with Making Hits!’
- Erykah Badu on Azealia Banks Beef: 'We Can Spiral Out of Control With Style'
- ‘Creed’ Dir. Ryan Coogler Pays Tribute to His Father in 'Rocky' Spin-Off
- Black Fox News Co-Host Asked if She 'Makes Kool-Aid' (WATCH)
- President Obama's Statement Regarding Laquan McDonald Murder
- Dr. Rapp: Enjoy Patti's Pie, Avoid Fatti's Pounds
- Nick Canon Talks 'Chi-Raq' & Calls Nicki Minaj A THOT?!
- One Year Since His Death, Tamir Rice's Mother Still Seeking Justice
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here