Whether it’s looking drunk, high, having red eyes or just plain tired, they never show celebrities in their best light under the bright light.
Here’s the first person on our list of celebrity mugshots:
Lauryn “L-Boogie” Hill posed for her latest photo-op in June when she was charged by the United States Marshals Service for failing to file federal tax returns. Her mugshot resonated with music lovers across various platforms. At that moment, it became real for us. Lauryn could soon be referred to as prisoner number 010101010. But Boogie isn’t the first celeb to be photographed by the prison paparazzi. Here are five other surprising mugshots.
Read more at Uptown.
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- ‘Star Trek's’ George Takei: Clarence Thomas is ‘A Clown in Blackface’ (WATCH)
- Kendrick Lamar Responds to Geraldo Rivera's Crazy Criticism
- BET Awards Fashion on Fleek (Watch)
- Shocking Radiation Experiments on Black Children Left Holes in Head (Watch)
- Lupita Nyong’o Joins the Fight Against Elephant Poaching
- Tiger Woods in Denial Mode About Affair with Fellow Golfer’s Ex-Wife
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here