Whether it’s looking drunk, high, having red eyes or just plain tired, they never show celebrities in their best light under the bright light.
Here’s the first person on our list of celebrity mugshots:
Lauryn “L-Boogie” Hill posed for her latest photo-op in June when she was charged by the United States Marshals Service for failing to file federal tax returns. Her mugshot resonated with music lovers across various platforms. At that moment, it became real for us. Lauryn could soon be referred to as prisoner number 010101010. But Boogie isn’t the first celeb to be photographed by the prison paparazzi. Here are five other surprising mugshots.
Read more at Uptown.
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Tons of Laughs with Vacation; Stars Ed Helms and Christina Applegate as the Griswolds
- James Arawole Launches Crowdfunding Campaign for Young Adult Novel on Struggles of Black Teens Living with Type-1 Diabetes
- With Iran Deal in Trouble, White House Reaching Out to Liberals for Support
- Atlanta Group MAKO Girls' Prep for Summer Promo Tour
- THE (07-31-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- LAPD on #100days100nights: 'Things Have Calmed Down'
- Tami Roman Reveals Health Issues Causing Pregnancy Woes
- Jay Pharoah Talks About His Battle with Depression (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey’s OWN Adds Megachurch Drama Series 'Greenleaf'
- Russell Simmons Signs New First-Look Deal with HBO, Sets Def Comedy Jam Anniversary Special
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here