Whether it’s looking drunk, high, having red eyes or just plain tired, they never show celebrities in their best light under the bright light.
Here’s the first person on our list of celebrity mugshots:
Lauryn “L-Boogie” Hill posed for her latest photo-op in June when she was charged by the United States Marshals Service for failing to file federal tax returns. Her mugshot resonated with music lovers across various platforms. At that moment, it became real for us. Lauryn could soon be referred to as prisoner number 010101010. But Boogie isn’t the first celeb to be photographed by the prison paparazzi. Here are five other surprising mugshots.
Read more at Uptown.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Google Announces $250,000 in Grants for Flint, MI Water Crisis
- THE (05-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Johnny Gill Celebrates 50th and EUR was on the Scene (Video/Photos)
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce from Lamar Odom ... Again!
- Music Producer Jazze Pha Drowning In Debt, Files for Bankruptcy
- ADIFF Holds Black Film Series May 27-29 Featuring Films by Sidney Poitier & Charles Burnett
- Tyler Perry Upgrades Like a Boss; Takes a Hit with Buckhead Mansion Sale (Report)
- Rapper Troy Ave Arrested in T.I. Concert Shooting; New Video Allegedly Shows Him Opening Fire (Watch)
- Racist Chinese Detergent Ad Washes the Black Off of Black Man (Watch)
- Alicia Keys to Make History with San Siro Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here