*Ooo wee, NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor dodged a bullet in court when he won a lawsuit that claimed he was responsible for having sex with a 16-year-old prostitute in a New York area hotel room.
On Friday the jury returned its verdict after hearing the testimony of now 19-year-old Cristina Fierro and the alleged assailant.
The former New York Giants linebacker admitted to having sex with a prostitute in 2010, but denied he knew she was a runaway teen in distress.
According to the Associated Press, Fierro claimed an abusive pimp forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300 in a Montebello, north of New York City.
- Malia Obama Joins HBO's ‘Girls’ with Summer Internship
- New Top Rank Lawsuit Brings Monopoly Claims Against Al Haymon
- What Style of Engagement Ring is Right for You?
- THE (07-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- 'Staten Island Summer' to Release on Netflix July 31 (Watch Trailer)
- Aaron Camper's Back and is 'Hypnotizing' in New Video (WATCH)
- MTV Presents 'White People' Documentary
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here