*Ooo wee, NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor dodged a bullet in court when he won a lawsuit that claimed he was responsible for having sex with a 16-year-old prostitute in a New York area hotel room.
On Friday the jury returned its verdict after hearing the testimony of now 19-year-old Cristina Fierro and the alleged assailant.
The former New York Giants linebacker admitted to having sex with a prostitute in 2010, but denied he knew she was a runaway teen in distress.
According to the Associated Press, Fierro claimed an abusive pimp forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300 in a Montebello, north of New York City.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here