*Ooo wee, NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor dodged a bullet in court when he won a lawsuit that claimed he was responsible for having sex with a 16-year-old prostitute in a New York area hotel room.
On Friday the jury returned its verdict after hearing the testimony of now 19-year-old Cristina Fierro and the alleged assailant.
The former New York Giants linebacker admitted to having sex with a prostitute in 2010, but denied he knew she was a runaway teen in distress.
According to the Associated Press, Fierro claimed an abusive pimp forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300 in a Montebello, north of New York City.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Josh Childress Opens Up about Why Millionaire Ballers Go Broke
- Janelle Monáe to Wardrobe Critic: ‘I’m Not For Male Consumption’
- S. Epatha Merkerson: ‘I Won’t Even Read a Script with a Snake in it’
- 'Ice Age' Interview: 'Hit This...We're Done Anyways' - Wanda Sykes (WATCH)
- After UK’s ‘Brexit’ Vote, Texas Secessionists Call for ‘Texit’
- Mariah Carey to Receive Bravo’s 1st Ever ‘Giving Me Life Achievement Award’
- Parliament-Funkadelic Keyboardist Bernie Worrell Dies at 72
- Erykah Badu Directs Video for Robert Glasper Collabo ‘Maiysha (So Long)’ (Watch)
- TLC Begins Production on Tyler Perry's 'Too Close to Home'
- Deon Cole of ‘Black-ish’ Scores Standup Special on Comedy Central
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here