*Ooo wee, NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor dodged a bullet in court when he won a lawsuit that claimed he was responsible for having sex with a 16-year-old prostitute in a New York area hotel room.
On Friday the jury returned its verdict after hearing the testimony of now 19-year-old Cristina Fierro and the alleged assailant.
The former New York Giants linebacker admitted to having sex with a prostitute in 2010, but denied he knew she was a runaway teen in distress.
According to the Associated Press, Fierro claimed an abusive pimp forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300 in a Montebello, north of New York City.
- Inside Broadway: A Conversation with Broadway Veteran Chapman Roberts - Black Stars of the Great White Way (Part I)
- Russell Wilson Says God Has Anointed Him and Ciara
- 'WAGS' Star Autumn Ajirotutu on Why She’s Not a Gold-Digger
- Did Enquirer Pay Nick Gordon $40K to Visit Bobbi Kristina’s Grave?
- George Zimmerman Calls Pres. Obama ‘Ignorant Baboon’ in Twitter Rant Over WDBJ Shootings
- Former NBA Star Darryl Dawkins (Chocolate Thunder) Dies at 58
- Chris Brown Tattoos Huge Bull on Other Side of his Head
- Judge Joe Brown in Jail for Contempt of Court (Listen to Him Challenge the Judge)
- Christina Milian Mourns Death of Newborn Nephew
- Spike Lee to Receive Honorary Academy Award
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here