*Ooo wee, NFL Hall of Famer Lawrence Taylor dodged a bullet in court when he won a lawsuit that claimed he was responsible for having sex with a 16-year-old prostitute in a New York area hotel room.
On Friday the jury returned its verdict after hearing the testimony of now 19-year-old Cristina Fierro and the alleged assailant.
The former New York Giants linebacker admitted to having sex with a prostitute in 2010, but denied he knew she was a runaway teen in distress.
According to the Associated Press, Fierro claimed an abusive pimp forced her to have sex with Taylor for $300 in a Montebello, north of New York City.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Bobby Shurmda Denied Bail, Will Stay in Jail Until Feb Trial Date
- Kim Zolciak Returning to ‘DWTS’ for the Nov. Finale
- Cassi Davis, Stephen Bishop to Host NAASC Scholarship Brunch
- Janet Jackson, Husband Spotted at Paris Fashion Week
- Rihanna Talks Casual Sex, Rachel Dolezal, Wanting to Change Chris Brown
- Health: You Could Possibly Have A Hidden Illness if Any of These Symptoms Show Up
- 27 Bill Cosby Accusers Set for NBC ‘Dateline’ Special (Watch)
- Tamar Braxton Taps Husband Vince for Emotional 'DWTS' Routine (Watch)
- F. Gary Gray in Talks to Direct ‘Fast and Furious 8’
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here