*Lil Scrappy, one of the stars of the hit cable TV show, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” finds himself in jail for violation of his probation, according to TMZ.
As you can see above , the 28-year-old rapper was photo’d being taken into custody in the ATL on the side of the road … where he was handcuffed. Below is his mugshot.
Scrappy — real name Darryl Kevin Richardson II — was booked at the DeKalb County Jail.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to his booking sheet, he was listed at 5’10” and 185 lbs.
Details of of his probation are not known as of this report.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jennifer Hudson Signs W/ Epic Records
- Stacey Dash Announces Her Own Political Party, 'Dash America'
- Trick Daddy is Spitting Mad ... About Some Woman in Viral Video
- BET Drops Trailer for New Edition Biopic [Watch]
- WNBA's Candace Parker Shares Handwritten Recruitment Letter from Pat Summitt
- No Designers Wanted to Dress Leslie Jones for 'Ghostbusters' Red Carpet
- Drake Struggles With 'Work Banter' in Cut ‘SNL’ Sketch (Watch)
- Stranger Defends Teen Harassed for Selling Candy Outside Target (Watch)
- Chris Brown Responds to Recent Exits from ‘People Claiming to Be My Team’
- Shirley Caesar Receives Star on Hollywood Walk of Fame (Watch Full Ceremony)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here