*Lil Scrappy, one of the stars of the hit cable TV show, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” finds himself in jail for violation of his probation, according to TMZ.
As you can see above , the 28-year-old rapper was photo’d being taken into custody in the ATL on the side of the road … where he was handcuffed. Below is his mugshot.
Scrappy — real name Darryl Kevin Richardson II — was booked at the DeKalb County Jail.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to his booking sheet, he was listed at 5’10” and 185 lbs.
Details of of his probation are not known as of this report.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ringside Update/ Cotto vs Canelo: A Clash Of The Latin Titans
- Call for Contestants! 'Heel & Toe' Reality Show
- Compton Mayor Aja Brown and Rapper YG Host Community Thanksgiving Dinner [VIDEO]
- DMX Makes Sitcom Debut as Love Expert on ‘Fresh Off The Boat’ (WATCH)
- The Orlando Magic Give Thanks This Holiday
- Ava DuVernay Responds to Lionsgate Apology for 'Egypt' White-washing
- Flashback - Kobe Bryant Ponders Life after Basketball: ‘I’ve Got to Find My Passion’
- Serena Williams is Half-Naked in 2016 Pirelli Calendar (Pics)
- Miami Jury Now Holds Fate of 'Facebook Killer' In Their Hands! (Disturbing Photo)
- What Does Future Require In His Concert Dressing Rooms?
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here