*Lil Scrappy, one of the stars of the hit cable TV show, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” finds himself in jail for violation of his probation, according to TMZ.
As you can see above , the 28-year-old rapper was photo’d being taken into custody in the ATL on the side of the road … where he was handcuffed. Below is his mugshot.
Scrappy — real name Darryl Kevin Richardson II — was booked at the DeKalb County Jail.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to his booking sheet, he was listed at 5’10” and 185 lbs.
Details of of his probation are not known as of this report.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Toni Braxton Confirms 'Love, Marriage & Divorce Part 2' with Babyface
- Jaden Smith Flaunts New Tesla X, That's Not Even Available Yet
- Obama Informs Republicans He WILL Nominate Scalia's Replacement
- Hip-Hop Met Fats Waller in LA!
- Michael Jordan's Rep Responds to 'Crying Jordan' Memes
- Supreme Court Associate Justice Antonin Scalia Found Dead
- Steph, Ayesha & Michelle Have Fun with 'Banana' Song (WATCH)
- TV Review: The Black Panthers Van Guard of the Revolution
- Wendy Williams Blasts Ciara Over $15 Million Future Lawsuit
- Must See! Barack and Michelle's Valentine's Day Greetings to Each Other (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here