*Lil Scrappy, one of the stars of the hit cable TV show, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” finds himself in jail for violation of his probation, according to TMZ.
As you can see above , the 28-year-old rapper was photo’d being taken into custody in the ATL on the side of the road … where he was handcuffed. Below is his mugshot.
Scrappy — real name Darryl Kevin Richardson II — was booked at the DeKalb County Jail.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to his booking sheet, he was listed at 5’10” and 185 lbs.
Details of of his probation are not known as of this report.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here