*Lil Scrappy, one of the stars of the hit cable TV show, “Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta,” finds himself in jail for violation of his probation, according to TMZ.
As you can see above , the 28-year-old rapper was photo’d being taken into custody in the ATL on the side of the road … where he was handcuffed. Below is his mugshot.
Scrappy — real name Darryl Kevin Richardson II — was booked at the DeKalb County Jail.
Like EURweb on Facebook
According to his booking sheet, he was listed at 5’10” and 185 lbs.
Details of of his probation are not known as of this report.
- Sizzling Summer Movies Heat Up Box Office
- Black Women Fastest Growing Group of Entrepreneurs in U.S
- Once Homeless and Alone in NYC, Man Receives Yale Scholarship
- Rihanna’s BET Appearance Was Simply Marketing Trickery
- America: A Nation Under Sin or Love?
- Diddy's Fall, Racist Arsonists, Nene Leakes and More News! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here