*With no auto-tune to assist him, Lil Wayne led the crowd in singing “Take Me Out to the Ball Game” during the seventh-inning stretch of Sunday’s MLB National League Championship series game between the Giant and the Cardinals.
Sporitng a San Francisco hat, sunglasses, shorts and a Giants jersey over his gray hoodie, the rapper changed the words to belt out, “Let’s root, root, root for the … GIANTS!”
After it was over, he tweeted: “Just sung “take me out to the ball game” @ the Giants game!!! A true life highlight! I thank San Fran for rokkin wit me!”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tamar Braxton Reacts to ‘The Real’ Firing on Next ‘Braxton Family Values’ (Teaser)
- Activist PFK Boom Demands Pastor Jamal Bryant 'Get the F*ck Out' of Baltimore (WATCH)
- Oprah Winfrey Ready for ‘Greenleaf’ Backlash; Warns T.D. Jakes of Possible Comparisons
- ‘Straight Outta Compton’ Lawyers in Jerry Heller Case Want Judge to Watch Entire Film for Context
- If You're the Mother of a Teen Girl, You'll Want to Know About This
- Michael Jace Told Wife Before Shooting Her, ‘If You Like Running, Then Run To Heaven’, Son Testifies
- John Legend’s ‘Granny’ Meets Great Granddaughter Luna Simone (Pic)
- EUR Exclusive! Tyler Perry in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Clip #TMNT2 (WATCH)
- Prince Sax Player Joins FAMU Wind Symphony for Beautiful 'Purple Rain' Performance (Watch)
- Grad Party Cancels T.I. Gig after Shooting; Wants $55,000 Payment Back
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here