*Lil Wayne is recovering this morning after an in-flight medical scare on Thursday afternoon that forced the rapper’s plane to make an emergency landing in Texas.
After Weezy had suffered from seizure-like symptoms on a private jet, the craft landed in an undisclosed location in Texas, according to TMZ. From there, he was rushed to a local hospital and treated for several hours before being released around 6 p.m. local time.
A rep for the Young Money leader had no comment about the incident. At press time, further information about his condition was not released and it’s unclear what the rapper was being treated for. However, sources close to the MC tell TMZ that he is now “doing better.”
Lil Wayne is currently prepping the release of his 10th solo album “I Am Not a Human Being II,” which is set for release in December. He’s worked on track with Kanye West, and nearly 100 tracks with legendary rapper, producer and mogul Dr. Dre.
“I’ve always worked with Dre,” Wayne told MTV in Las Vegas last week. “I’m not sure if you guys know how Dre works. Dre always send you a song, so I done probably did like 90 songs for Dre. You just never know which one he gonna put out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah Winfrey, Audra McDonald, Patina Miller to Present at Tonys
- Chad Coleman Supports ‘Wire’ Costar Wendell Pierce Amid Battery Allegation
- NFL Vet Hines Ward Joins CNN, HLN as Sports Contributor
- Who Wore it Best? Rihanna vs. Julia Roberts
- Inside The Obamas’ Rumored D.C. Rental Home After Presidency (Pics)
- Ohio Detectives Caught on Tape Calling Trayvon Martin N-Word
- Kim & Kanye Threaten Former Bodyguard with $10M Lawsuit
- The Weeknd, Belly Nix ‘Kimmel’ Performance Over Donald Trump Appearance
- T.I. New York City Concert Shooting: 1 Dead, 3 Wounded
- Generation Rent: How Young Families are Adapting to Apartment Living
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here