*Lil Wayne is recovering this morning after an in-flight medical scare on Thursday afternoon that forced the rapper’s plane to make an emergency landing in Texas.
After Weezy had suffered from seizure-like symptoms on a private jet, the craft landed in an undisclosed location in Texas, according to TMZ. From there, he was rushed to a local hospital and treated for several hours before being released around 6 p.m. local time.
A rep for the Young Money leader had no comment about the incident. At press time, further information about his condition was not released and it’s unclear what the rapper was being treated for. However, sources close to the MC tell TMZ that he is now “doing better.”
Lil Wayne is currently prepping the release of his 10th solo album “I Am Not a Human Being II,” which is set for release in December. He’s worked on track with Kanye West, and nearly 100 tracks with legendary rapper, producer and mogul Dr. Dre.
“I’ve always worked with Dre,” Wayne told MTV in Las Vegas last week. “I’m not sure if you guys know how Dre works. Dre always send you a song, so I done probably did like 90 songs for Dre. You just never know which one he gonna put out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Movie Watch: Big Weekend for Creed, The Good Dinosaur, Victor Frankenstein
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Walt Disney’s 'The Good Dinosaur' is a Story of a Bond of Two Unlikely Friends
- Naughty by Nature Hitting the Road to Celebrate 25th Anniversary
- EURweb Covers the 'Creed' Movie Premiere (WATCH)
- Jasmyne Cannick: Before Cops Encourage the Public to Snitch Maybe They Should Lead By Example (VIDEO)
- Taye Diggs on ‘Rosewood’ Gig: ‘I Knew It Was Going to Be Fun’
- RECAP: Empire (S2, Ep9) Sinned Against
- Jason Kidd Suspended for Slapping Ball Out of Ref’s Hand (Watch)
- Mariah Carey, Ex-Husband Nick Cannon Spend Thanksgiving Together
- Siri Gives Taraji P. Henson Attitude in New Apple Music Ad
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here