*Lil Wayne is recovering this morning after an in-flight medical scare on Thursday afternoon that forced the rapper’s plane to make an emergency landing in Texas.
After Weezy had suffered from seizure-like symptoms on a private jet, the craft landed in an undisclosed location in Texas, according to TMZ. From there, he was rushed to a local hospital and treated for several hours before being released around 6 p.m. local time.
A rep for the Young Money leader had no comment about the incident. At press time, further information about his condition was not released and it’s unclear what the rapper was being treated for. However, sources close to the MC tell TMZ that he is now “doing better.”
Lil Wayne is currently prepping the release of his 10th solo album “I Am Not a Human Being II,” which is set for release in December. He’s worked on track with Kanye West, and nearly 100 tracks with legendary rapper, producer and mogul Dr. Dre.
“I’ve always worked with Dre,” Wayne told MTV in Las Vegas last week. “I’m not sure if you guys know how Dre works. Dre always send you a song, so I done probably did like 90 songs for Dre. You just never know which one he gonna put out.”
- Pres. Obama on 2016 Election: 'I Think If I Ran, I Would Win'
- Rumor or Fact? L.A. Gangs Threaten to Kill 100 People in 100 Days
- POLITICO Magazine: U.S. Mayors Say Ferguson Could Also Happen in Their Cities
- New 'Legal Equalizer' App Aims to Counter Racial Profiling (WATCH)
- Martin Luther King III and Andrew Young to Attend Voting Right Press Conference
- THE (07-29-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here