*Lil Wayne is recovering this morning after an in-flight medical scare on Thursday afternoon that forced the rapper’s plane to make an emergency landing in Texas.
After Weezy had suffered from seizure-like symptoms on a private jet, the craft landed in an undisclosed location in Texas, according to TMZ. From there, he was rushed to a local hospital and treated for several hours before being released around 6 p.m. local time.
A rep for the Young Money leader had no comment about the incident. At press time, further information about his condition was not released and it’s unclear what the rapper was being treated for. However, sources close to the MC tell TMZ that he is now “doing better.”
Lil Wayne is currently prepping the release of his 10th solo album “I Am Not a Human Being II,” which is set for release in December. He’s worked on track with Kanye West, and nearly 100 tracks with legendary rapper, producer and mogul Dr. Dre.
“I’ve always worked with Dre,” Wayne told MTV in Las Vegas last week. “I’m not sure if you guys know how Dre works. Dre always send you a song, so I done probably did like 90 songs for Dre. You just never know which one he gonna put out.”
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- BHERC Presents 'Reel Black Men' Short Film Festival on October 24
- Lil Wayne Says Birdman Stiffed Drake, Nicki Minaj Out of Money
- Cosmo Blasted for Declaring Kardashians 'America's First Family'
- TV One to Re-Air Original ‘Roots’; Louis Gossett Jr. Reminisces: ‘We Stopped the World’
- Parents of Bullied Boy Who Committed Suicide, Sue Florida School District
- Debbi Morgan to Play Toni Braxton’s Mom Evelyn in Lifetime Biopic; Full Cast Announced
- Wanda Sykes Cast in ABC's ‘Black-ish’, Showtime's 'House of Lies'
- Gabrielle Union to Star in ‘A Meyers Christmas’ for Universal
- Matt Barnes Still Swears He Had Something With Rihanna: ‘I’m Too Grown to Lie’
- Damien Sneed Performs During International Breast Cancer Awareness Week in Spain
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here