*You may not know his name yet, but you are, no doubt, well versed in his music! If you know Jamie Foxx’s “Love Brings Change,” you know Lonny Bereal.
If you know Keisha Cole’s “Thought You Should Know,” you know Lonny Bereal. If you’ve ever heard the Chris Brown joints “Wet the Bed,” featuring Ludacris,” “Transform Ya” and “Strip,” then you know Lonny Bereal.
As a musical visionary with a knack for nurturing talent, this singer/songwriter/producer is the man behind the music of many of the industry’s most brilliant stars.
It’s no surprise that Bereal sits squarely at the intersection where music and entertainment meet technology. He was one of the first artists to have his own Qubeey channel, a customized micro-site featuring exclusive photos, behind-the-scenes footage, music videos and more. Visit www.qubeey.com/lonnybereal.
The Lonny Bereal Qubeey channel also includes juicy, personal, insider information on the vocalist and industry associates, plus slammin’ hot videos like his sexy and seductive “Favor,” a duet with Kelly Rowland, with some of the most provocative dancers in the musical art form. Your VIP access is granted at www.qubeey.com/lonnybereal.
Joseph Alonzo Bereal, Jr., aka Lonny, always knew he was born to make music. He got his break at the tender age of 16 singing background for R&B recording artists K-Ci & JoJo. More background gigs for artists like Ruben Studdard, Teddy Riley, Brandy and Monica followed. However, before long, his penchant for songwriting put him right out front. Bereal has penned more than 65 songs, several of which have become number one hits for some of the biggest names in music.
He moved easily from songwriter to songwriter/producer, again, turning out hit after multi-platinum hit. In 2011 he launched his solo recording career, and earlier this year, dropped his first album, “The Love Train,” to rave reviews and critical applause. In addition to “Favor,” the album includes hit single “Make You Mine.”
A 2012 Grammy ® certificate winner, Bereal is also a five-time Grammy nominee and a two-time ASCAP winner! He has hit twice on the #1 Billboard charts with “Please Don’t Go” by Tank and “Under” by Pleasure P. Bereal’s music has also been included in several top film soundtracks including “The Seat Filler,” “Wifey,” and the critically-acclaimed Lebron James documentary “More Than a Game.” He earned an Emmy nomination for music he created for the HBO telefilm “Life Support,” and has contributed songs to Tyler Perry’s “Meet the Browns” and BET’s top-rated show, “The Game.” Bereal has come from the background and stepped into the limelight where his star continues to shine bright.
Fans can follow the Lonny Bereal Qubeey channel, along with other stars like Akon, Kelly Rowland, Lalah Hathaway, Meagan Good and Chris Brown at Qubeey. Just visit www.qubeey.com/lonnybereal to keep tabs on one of music’s best kept secrets – revealed!
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Apollo Nida Breaking Jailhouse Rules Because ... He's Famous
- Homeless Woman and Millionaire Brought Together by a (Wait for it) Dog
- Wiz Khalifa Sued for $2 Million by Former Label
- TV Host Tomi Lahren Rips Jesse Williams, BET for ‘Race Baiting’ & 'Perpetuating War on Cops' (Watch)
- CNN’s Marc Lamont Hill to Host Late-Night Talk Show for VH1
- Essence Festival to Honor Prince With NOLA-Themed Tribute Closing Night
- Regina King, Idris Elba, Ice Cube among Flood of Black Talent Invited Into Academy (See List)
- Woman's Impromptu National Anthem Stops DC Tourists in their Tracks (Watch)
- Jessica Williams to Exit ‘The Daily Show’ for Own Comedy Central Pilot
- Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here