The president cannot solve this problem on his own, he needs the help of employers and it seems that this season they are willing to help out.
Macy’s, Walmart, Toys “R” Us, and Kohl’s are stepping up to the employment plate this holiday by employing more seasonal employees than past seasons.
Macy’s boasts approximately 80,000 openings for the holidays and said Monday that the “seasonal workers will be used to staff up not only its Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s stores,
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Deya Gets Direct with Single Men (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here