The president cannot solve this problem on his own, he needs the help of employers and it seems that this season they are willing to help out.
Macy’s, Walmart, Toys “R” Us, and Kohl’s are stepping up to the employment plate this holiday by employing more seasonal employees than past seasons.
Macy’s boasts approximately 80,000 openings for the holidays and said Monday that the “seasonal workers will be used to staff up not only its Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s stores,
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here