The president cannot solve this problem on his own, he needs the help of employers and it seems that this season they are willing to help out.
Macy’s, Walmart, Toys “R” Us, and Kohl’s are stepping up to the employment plate this holiday by employing more seasonal employees than past seasons.
Macy’s boasts approximately 80,000 openings for the holidays and said Monday that the “seasonal workers will be used to staff up not only its Macy’s and Bloomingdale’s stores,
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Cedric the Entertainer Hosts 3rd Annual Celebrity Golf Classic [Photos]
- Lorenzo Brown, Husband of Sister-2-Sister Publisher Jamie Brown, Dies of Cancer
- (The Black Hat) Serena Williams is a Winner, Not a Cover Girl
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Michael Jackson on His Birthday
- 'The Martian': 'Love Letter to Science' -- Matt Damon
- The Film Strip: New York Comic Con Tickets Going Fast
- 'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts & Boyfriend Sentenced
- Shocking! How BGF Members Made $20K a Month in Jail
- Piano Man: Tyler Perry Buys Nat King Cole's Steinway for $150k
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here