*Earvin “Magic” Johnson has been sued by a former employee of his private jet who alleges she was fired without cause.
Lanita Thomas, who worked as his flight attendant from 2004 until last month, says she was given her walking papers after Magic claimed she arrived 15 minutes late for work one day. But Thomas says she was late because she was running errands for Johnson that required extra time, reports TMZ.
According to documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Thomas said she was she was tardy that day because Magic insists on two specific types of turkey meat on his sandwiches and she was held up at the deli counter. She also says Magic was “very particular that all snacks were fresh,” and when it came to licorice, forced her to “regularly squeeze his Red Vines to make sure they were soft.”
Thomas is seeking unspecified damages for wrongful termination, and also claims she is owed overtime pay.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here