*Earvin “Magic” Johnson has been sued by a former employee of his private jet who alleges she was fired without cause.
Lanita Thomas, who worked as his flight attendant from 2004 until last month, says she was given her walking papers after Magic claimed she arrived 15 minutes late for work one day. But Thomas says she was late because she was running errands for Johnson that required extra time, reports TMZ.
According to documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Thomas said she was she was tardy that day because Magic insists on two specific types of turkey meat on his sandwiches and she was held up at the deli counter. She also says Magic was “very particular that all snacks were fresh,” and when it came to licorice, forced her to “regularly squeeze his Red Vines to make sure they were soft.”
Thomas is seeking unspecified damages for wrongful termination, and also claims she is owed overtime pay.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Beyoncé Partners with Amex & Uber for 'Formation' Fan Experience
- Prince Family Money Fight! Sister Tyka Storms Out of Meeting
- Six Year Old Starved by Parents Forced to Eat Hot Dog Smoothies (Video)
- Master P's Ex Has 'Stripper' Goals - Meet Ayesha Curry's Alter Ego
- First Footage & New Character Pics from Tupac Biopic 'All Eyez On Me' (Watch)
- Pink Recalls the Time Prince Rejected Her Duet Request: 'I Told Him He Was a Rude F**k'
- New Trailer: Barack and Michelle's First Date in ‘Southside With You’
- Usher’s Snapchat Fail Results in Inadvertent D*** Pic
- NFL’s DeAndre Levy Urges Fellow Athletes to ‘Man Up’ Against Sexual Assault
- Urban Prep’s Entire Senior Class College Bound for 7th Consecutive Year
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here