*Earvin “Magic” Johnson has been sued by a former employee of his private jet who alleges she was fired without cause.
Lanita Thomas, who worked as his flight attendant from 2004 until last month, says she was given her walking papers after Magic claimed she arrived 15 minutes late for work one day. But Thomas says she was late because she was running errands for Johnson that required extra time, reports TMZ.
According to documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Thomas said she was she was tardy that day because Magic insists on two specific types of turkey meat on his sandwiches and she was held up at the deli counter. She also says Magic was “very particular that all snacks were fresh,” and when it came to licorice, forced her to “regularly squeeze his Red Vines to make sure they were soft.”
Thomas is seeking unspecified damages for wrongful termination, and also claims she is owed overtime pay.
- Kanye West Could've Been Highest Paid on Las Vegas Strip
- Reach Media Welcomes 'Gospel Traxx With Walt Baby Love' to its Urban Lineup
- Tyrese Gibson Responds to Forbes for ‘Green Lantern’ Shade
- Video: Tidal Releases Bizzy Crook's 'From Everything Came Nothing'
- Tasha Cobbs' 'One Place Live' Releases August 21 on Motown Gospel
- Tia Mowry and Pooch Hall Return for 'The Game' Finale
- Problem? Teen Vogue Uses Fair Models for African Braids Feature
- Bobby Seale, Black Panther Professor, Gives History Lesson to D'Angelo (Watch)
- Nick Gordon's Defense in Bobbi Kristina Case: Drugs Responsible
- Man Breaks Down After Recognizing Judge As Former Classmate (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here