*Earvin “Magic” Johnson has been sued by a former employee of his private jet who alleges she was fired without cause.
Lanita Thomas, who worked as his flight attendant from 2004 until last month, says she was given her walking papers after Magic claimed she arrived 15 minutes late for work one day. But Thomas says she was late because she was running errands for Johnson that required extra time, reports TMZ.
According to documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Thomas said she was she was tardy that day because Magic insists on two specific types of turkey meat on his sandwiches and she was held up at the deli counter. She also says Magic was “very particular that all snacks were fresh,” and when it came to licorice, forced her to “regularly squeeze his Red Vines to make sure they were soft.”
Thomas is seeking unspecified damages for wrongful termination, and also claims she is owed overtime pay.
- Jill Scott On Bill Cosby, 'Being a Beloved Black Man Is Dangerous
- Ja Rule Ready to Show Different Side in MTV Family Docuseries 'Follow the Rules'
- REPORT: Congressman Chaka Fattah (Dem/PA) Indicted in Racketeering Case
- Ohio Cop Ray Tensing Indicted for Murder of Samuel DuBose (Video of Shooting)
- Nick Gordon Eyed for Prosecution; Spotted Wearing Bobbi Kristina’s Ring
- Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral to be Private
- Whoopi Defends Elisabeth Hasselbeck Against Racism Claims: 'She Never Asked Me to Pick Cotton' (Watch)
- Jaden Smith Drops Video for New Track ‘Scarface’ (Watch)
- Boy, 8, Youngest to Receive Successful Double Hand Transplant (Watch)
- Woman in China Pushes Child to Safety Before Falling to Her Death on Escalator (Video)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here