*Earvin “Magic” Johnson has been sued by a former employee of his private jet who alleges she was fired without cause.
Lanita Thomas, who worked as his flight attendant from 2004 until last month, says she was given her walking papers after Magic claimed she arrived 15 minutes late for work one day. But Thomas says she was late because she was running errands for Johnson that required extra time, reports TMZ.
According to documents filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, Thomas said she was she was tardy that day because Magic insists on two specific types of turkey meat on his sandwiches and she was held up at the deli counter. She also says Magic was “very particular that all snacks were fresh,” and when it came to licorice, forced her to “regularly squeeze his Red Vines to make sure they were soft.”
Thomas is seeking unspecified damages for wrongful termination, and also claims she is owed overtime pay.
- Lorraine Toussaint Talks Playing Morris Chestnut’s Mama on ‘Rosewood’
- O.J. Simpson Fuming: Women Have Stopped Sending Him Commissary Money
- Gospel Sensation Naomi B Releases New Single, ‘Break Free’ (LISTEN)
- White Police Chief Gets Home Detention for Killing Unarmed Black Man
- Casting Complete for Brandy’s New BET Series ‘Zoe Ever After’
- Rosie O’Donnell Checks Elisabeth Hasselbeck for Calling #BlackLivesMatter a Hate Group
- Perspective on Harris Co. Deputy's Death by Project 21 Member Who Served with Him
- RHOA Fight: Cynthia Bailey Kicked Porsha Williams in the Stomach (Report)
- James Bond Author Now ‘Sorry’ for Calling Idris Elba ‘Too Street’
- Janet Jackson Drops Missy Elliott Collabo at ‘Unbreakable’ Tour Launch (Clips)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here