*Police have arrested a man in Pennsylvania for allegedly threatening to release evidence that retired NFL star Hines Ward paid women for sex, reports TMZ.
Cops nabbed 26-year-old Josh Van Auker yesterday after he allegedly demanded $15,000 from the former Pittsburgh Steelers superstar in exchange for materials that he claims would prove Hines patronized prostitutes.
According to police, Van Auker claimed Ward used to hook up with his girlfriend, though it’s unclear if she is one of the people he claims Ward paid to have sex with.
Van Auker was arrested during a sting operation in which he made the cash-for-evidence handoff with Ward’s personal assistant, who was working with detectives.
- WATCH! Rapper Kevin Gates Viciously Kicks Woman in Chest/Facial Area
- History Making ‘Les Miserables’ Star Kyle Jean-Baptiste Dies at 21
- EUR on the Scene: Exclusive Look Inside the 2015 VMAs
- Jamaican Author Shares Her Story on Being Raped at Gunpoint; Empowers Women to Triumph Over Adversity
- Detroit's ZanYe Digs Deep for Ballroom with Reboot of Four Tops Classic
- Fox Gives ‘Empire’ Fans Early Prep for Season 2 with 22-Minute Featurette (WATCH)
- Chrissy Teigen and John Legend's Marriage Inspires New Sitcom
- Tyler, the Creator Banned from UK Over 'Terrorist' Lyrics
- Shannon J. Miles Arrested As Suspect in Killing of Texas Deputy
- Nicole Murphy Addresses Nick Cannon Dating Rumors
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here