*Police have arrested a man in Pennsylvania for allegedly threatening to release evidence that retired NFL star Hines Ward paid women for sex, reports TMZ.
Cops nabbed 26-year-old Josh Van Auker yesterday after he allegedly demanded $15,000 from the former Pittsburgh Steelers superstar in exchange for materials that he claims would prove Hines patronized prostitutes.
According to police, Van Auker claimed Ward used to hook up with his girlfriend, though it’s unclear if she is one of the people he claims Ward paid to have sex with.
Van Auker was arrested during a sting operation in which he made the cash-for-evidence handoff with Ward’s personal assistant, who was working with detectives.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- April Jobs Report: Only 160,000 Positions Added
- Sinead O'Connor Being Sued By Arsenio Hall for Defamation
- Senator Oscar Braynon Presents 4th Choice Challenge
- THE (05-06-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ralph Fiennes and Tilda Swinton Are Tortured Souls in 'A Bigger Splash'
- Ashanti Produces New Film ('Mothers and Daughters') with Superstar Cast (Watch)
- Birdman on 'Respek' Trending & Confronting The Breakfast Club
- Report Says Percocet Found in Prince's System
- Rappers Arrested for Credit Card Fraud after Rapping about Crimes in Songs
- L. A. City Hall Salutes 'Prince' on Friday, May 6, (Open to Public FREE)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here