*Police have arrested a man in Pennsylvania for allegedly threatening to release evidence that retired NFL star Hines Ward paid women for sex, reports TMZ.
Cops nabbed 26-year-old Josh Van Auker yesterday after he allegedly demanded $15,000 from the former Pittsburgh Steelers superstar in exchange for materials that he claims would prove Hines patronized prostitutes.
According to police, Van Auker claimed Ward used to hook up with his girlfriend, though it’s unclear if she is one of the people he claims Ward paid to have sex with.
Van Auker was arrested during a sting operation in which he made the cash-for-evidence handoff with Ward’s personal assistant, who was working with detectives.
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Lee Daniels Signs Overall Deal with 20th Century Fox TV
- Brittney Griner’s Ex Glory Johnson Reveals She’s Having Twins
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here