*Did any of you ever try to get yourself a little gum or other candy while shopping in your local 7-11, with a five-finger discount?
Well, what about those grapes and strawberries you grab while shopping at the grocery store?
Well, if that was caught on tape by the clerks at 7-Eleven, you might be needing medical attention and gearing up for a lawsuit.
David Golson, 29, was charged with robbery, assault, criminal mischief and criminal possession of stolen property, all because he was shoplifting a Snickers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jill Scott: ''Soul Train' Brought Soul Into Everyone’s House'
- Presenting Ice-T and Coco's New Baby: Chanel Nicole
- Black Teen Vlogger Renounces Conservatism; Laquan McDonald Killing Convinced Him
- Girls Want to Join the Boys Scouts of America
- Lil Boosie Rants Frustration with 'Gay Sh*t' On TV
- Will Smith Planning Political Run 'In The Near Future'
- Angie Stone Recalls the Time She Passed on Dating Idris Elba
- 3 Things to Do NOW to Transform Your Life (WATCH)
- The Kobie Chronicles: 'Red, White & Baltimore' Premiere As Freddie Gray Trials Commence
- Lamar Odom's Lucky Break: Prosecution for Cocaine Possession Unlikely
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here