*Did any of you ever try to get yourself a little gum or other candy while shopping in your local 7-11, with a five-finger discount?
Well, what about those grapes and strawberries you grab while shopping at the grocery store?
Well, if that was caught on tape by the clerks at 7-Eleven, you might be needing medical attention and gearing up for a lawsuit.
David Golson, 29, was charged with robbery, assault, criminal mischief and criminal possession of stolen property, all because he was shoplifting a Snickers.
- Bree Newsome Reveals Reason Behind Removing the Confederate Flag
- LA Mayor Garcetti Finally Agrees to Meet with Black Lives Matter Activists (Dramatic Video)
- Compton Mayor Invites Submissions for 'Compton Champions' Awards
- THE (07-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Photos: Usher and Miguel Host 5th Post BET Awards Party [Look: Photo Gallery]
- Fantasia Reunites With Husband, Faces Tax Lien
- Doctors Warn of Health Risks from Wearing Skinny Jeans
- Eva Longoria to Donald Trump: ‘You Must Expect a Backlash’ (Watch)
- Warrant Issued for Florida State QB De’Andre Johnson
- K. Michelle Comes for SWV’s Coko; Tamar Gets Memed Over BET Performance
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here