*Did any of you ever try to get yourself a little gum or other candy while shopping in your local 7-11, with a five-finger discount?
Well, what about those grapes and strawberries you grab while shopping at the grocery store?
Well, if that was caught on tape by the clerks at 7-Eleven, you might be needing medical attention and gearing up for a lawsuit.
David Golson, 29, was charged with robbery, assault, criminal mischief and criminal possession of stolen property, all because he was shoplifting a Snickers.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Black Greek Lesbians Hijack Traditions of Omega Psi Phi
- 'The Haves and The Have Nots' Return with a Bang [WATCH]
- 'One More Time' - New CD by Larry Buford
- Huh? Blac Chyna Flies First Class, Rob Kardashian Flies Coach
- Will Downing Drops 1st Full Length CD in Six Years 'Black Pearls'
- NeNe Leakes Blasts Luenell & Kenya Moore During Stand-Up
- Oprah's Convo with T. D. Jakes About Mega Church Series 'Greenleaf' (Photos)
- George Zimmerman Brags About Selling Gun That Killed Trayvon
- Presenting the EURweb - Kashif & Friends, Black Music Month Celebration On-Line Contest!
- Angela Simmons Confirms Pregnancy: 'We Are Overjoyed'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here