Her hubby Daniel Gibson was at first a bit hesitant to seek professional therapy for their marriage, but over time, he realized it was necessary.
“At first, I didn’t believe in it. I’m a strong Christian, so I believed that, like, you go to God and you fix it and you pray about it, but sometimes you do need a different opinion,” Daniel told Essence.com.
But it ain’t easy. Keyshia admits it’s work staying happily married.
“Once I get upset, there’s kind of no turning back,” the singer explained. “He knows that that’s not fair, and I know that’s not fair. Sometimes I really get caught up in my emotions and I’m really good at it. So, like our psychiatrist says, I have to try to do ‘the unnatural thing.’ So, I’m trying.”
The couple is happily married, but they’ve got to work to spend time together since their schedules are so busy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Memo to Publisher McGraw-Hill: 'Slaves' Were Not 'Workers' (Watch)
- Tupac Planned to Kill ‘Thug Life’ Via 'Thug Life is Dead' Letter
- Steven Ivory: Lunch, with a Side of Humility
- Janet Jackson Reschedules Vegas Shows Supposedly to Rest Voice
- Jeremiah Wright is Still Hatin' on President Obama
- The Socialist's Journal: Quarterly Quick Hits Part 3
- Olatunde Osunsanmi Tackles Science Behind Fiction With Hollywood TV & Film Successes
- *The Napa Valley Wine Train Ladies Visit 'The Real' (WATCH)
- Black Owned Beauty Supply Outlet Replaces Destroyed Korean Owned Store in Ferguson
- THE (10-06-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here