Her hubby Daniel Gibson was at first a bit hesitant to seek professional therapy for their marriage, but over time, he realized it was necessary.
“At first, I didn’t believe in it. I’m a strong Christian, so I believed that, like, you go to God and you fix it and you pray about it, but sometimes you do need a different opinion,” Daniel told Essence.com.
But it ain’t easy. Keyshia admits it’s work staying happily married.
“Once I get upset, there’s kind of no turning back,” the singer explained. “He knows that that’s not fair, and I know that’s not fair. Sometimes I really get caught up in my emotions and I’m really good at it. So, like our psychiatrist says, I have to try to do ‘the unnatural thing.’ So, I’m trying.”
The couple is happily married, but they’ve got to work to spend time together since their schedules are so busy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- South African Girl in Chris Rock’s Family Here On ‘Visitor Visa’
- Woman Nearly Burned House Down Trying Something She Saw on Facebook
- Rapper Lil Boosie Says He Has Kidney Cancer
- Kim Zolciak Emotional in ‘DWTS’ Return Following Stroke
- Tracy Morgan Says God Spoke to Him After Crash: ‘I Went to the Other Side’
- Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas, Talks Motherhood/Co-Parenting with Steve Harvey
- Ex Cowboys RB Joseph Randle Arrested at Kansas Casino
- Vain or Not? Diddy Stays Youthful With Wrinkle-Free Method (Watch)
- ‘Creed’s Ryan Coogler and Tessa Thompson Reveal Their Favorite ‘Rocky’ Film
- Court Denies Sherri Shepherd’s Appeal to Stop Child Support Payments
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here