Her hubby Daniel Gibson was at first a bit hesitant to seek professional therapy for their marriage, but over time, he realized it was necessary.
“At first, I didn’t believe in it. I’m a strong Christian, so I believed that, like, you go to God and you fix it and you pray about it, but sometimes you do need a different opinion,” Daniel told Essence.com.
But it ain’t easy. Keyshia admits it’s work staying happily married.
“Once I get upset, there’s kind of no turning back,” the singer explained. “He knows that that’s not fair, and I know that’s not fair. Sometimes I really get caught up in my emotions and I’m really good at it. So, like our psychiatrist says, I have to try to do ‘the unnatural thing.’ So, I’m trying.”
The couple is happily married, but they’ve got to work to spend time together since their schedules are so busy.
- Kimye Win Over $400K Settlement Against YouTube Co-Founder
- VH1 Orders Stevie J, Joseline Spin-Off; Season 2 of K. Michelle Confirmed
- Emayatzy Corinealdi Talks Role in New Amazon Series ‘Hand of God’
- Amended Lawsuit Mentions ‘White Girl’ Present When Bobbi Kristina Was Found Unconscious
- Tom Joyner: Hurricane Katrina, A Personal Memoir
- Trump Called Miley Cyrus to Say He ‘Loved’ Her Twerk-Filled VMA Performance
- Al Sharpton Trying to Put Positive Spin on MSNBC Timeslot Demotion
- Misty Copeland Dishes on Broadway Debut After Just Six Rehearsals (Video)
- TN Councilman Threatens to Kill ‘Black N****r’ in 911 Call; Swears He’s Not Racist (Listen)
- Tamar Braxton: ‘Ariana Grande Can Sing Her Face Off,’ But She Ain’t No Mariah
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here