From the beginning she’s been in question, despite her sexy lyrical compilations. But since going solo and recently releasing the controversial video, “F*ck N Get it Over With,” she’s definitely turning heads.
Rightfully so. The video looks like she’s definitely into women.
So to be sure the message wasn’t misconstrued, she took to Facebook for a feverish post about her sexuality, saying… she’s not a lesbian.
Vulnerable in her post, Marsha didn’t deny that she at times has “sexually explicit dreams about women,” but isn’t a lesbian.
So there you have it: Marsha is straight… but has lesbian dreams.
Check out the music video below You will definitely be confused like the rest of us.
- WATCH: Deleted Scene from 'Home' Starring Rihanna, Jim Parsons
- Motorist Sues Bobbi Kristina as Family Prepares for Her Funeral
- Goodbye Clippers, Hello Mavericks! DeAndre Bolts from LA to Dallas
- Oprah is Hiring - 2015 Jobs Available in L.A. and N.Y.
- Lee England, Jr: You've Never Heard Violin Like This! (Covers Bey, Adele and Yeah, Mozart Too!) Photos
- Kim Burrell Returns with 'Thank You Jesus'
- Ava DuVernay WON'T Be Directing Marvel's 'Black Panther'
- Tamera Mowry-Housley Welcomes Daughter
- TMZ Claims Someone is Shopping Bobbi Kristina's Death Bed Photo
- The NBA Demands Removal of Flag & No More Systematic Racism
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here