From the beginning she’s been in question, despite her sexy lyrical compilations. But since going solo and recently releasing the controversial video, “F*ck N Get it Over With,” she’s definitely turning heads.
Rightfully so. The video looks like she’s definitely into women.
So to be sure the message wasn’t misconstrued, she took to Facebook for a feverish post about her sexuality, saying… she’s not a lesbian.
Vulnerable in her post, Marsha didn’t deny that she at times has “sexually explicit dreams about women,” but isn’t a lesbian.
So there you have it: Marsha is straight… but has lesbian dreams.
Check out the music video below You will definitely be confused like the rest of us.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Prince Update: Family Gifted Big Bucks by George Lopez
- Latice Crawford Releases ‘Diary of a Church Girl’ May 20
- Wilmore's 'My Nigga' to Obama Gets Black Twitter Approval, But not Najee Ali
- Aisha Tyler: African-American Teens Must 'Be Brave' About College
- Poet Pens Stunning Piece About Appropriating Black Slang (WATCH)
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- Beyonce's Lemonade Drama, Prince Updates, Boycotting Target and More! | BHL's This Week
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here