From the beginning she’s been in question, despite her sexy lyrical compilations. But since going solo and recently releasing the controversial video, “F*ck N Get it Over With,” she’s definitely turning heads.
Rightfully so. The video looks like she’s definitely into women.
So to be sure the message wasn’t misconstrued, she took to Facebook for a feverish post about her sexuality, saying… she’s not a lesbian.
Vulnerable in her post, Marsha didn’t deny that she at times has “sexually explicit dreams about women,” but isn’t a lesbian.
So there you have it: Marsha is straight… but has lesbian dreams.
Check out the music video below You will definitely be confused like the rest of us.
- D.L. Hughley: If Trump Says 'N*gger’ He'll be Elected Tomorrow (WATCH)
- Happy Birthday Mr. President! Today is Barack Obama's 54th B-day
- Bobbi Kristina Brown’s Cousin Admits Being Barred From Burial
- Donald Trump: Obama Blew it for Future Black President Hopefuls
- The Socialist's Journal: The Value of Lives (Cecil the Lion)
- Min. Paul Scott/Straight Outta Con Man: Exposin’ the Truth About NWA
- 'Straight Outta Compton' Cast Talks' Straight Outta Compton' (Watch)
- Karen Clark Sheard Drops Highly Anticipated New Release 'Destined to Win'
- THE (08-04-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- Raynette Turner's Death Leads to Probe by State Appointed Special Prosecutor
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here