From the beginning she’s been in question, despite her sexy lyrical compilations. But since going solo and recently releasing the controversial video, “F*ck N Get it Over With,” she’s definitely turning heads.
Rightfully so. The video looks like she’s definitely into women.
So to be sure the message wasn’t misconstrued, she took to Facebook for a feverish post about her sexuality, saying… she’s not a lesbian.
Vulnerable in her post, Marsha didn’t deny that she at times has “sexually explicit dreams about women,” but isn’t a lesbian.
So there you have it: Marsha is straight… but has lesbian dreams.
Check out the music video below You will definitely be confused like the rest of us.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Steve Harvey’s Mentorship Program Empowers 220 Fatherless Males
- Michelle Obama and Daughters Sasha, Malia Head to Africa
- The Story Behind Jill Scott's Surprise Marriage (VIDEOS)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here