From the beginning she’s been in question, despite her sexy lyrical compilations. But since going solo and recently releasing the controversial video, “F*ck N Get it Over With,” she’s definitely turning heads.
Rightfully so. The video looks like she’s definitely into women.
So to be sure the message wasn’t misconstrued, she took to Facebook for a feverish post about her sexuality, saying… she’s not a lesbian.
Vulnerable in her post, Marsha didn’t deny that she at times has “sexually explicit dreams about women,” but isn’t a lesbian.
So there you have it: Marsha is straight… but has lesbian dreams.
Check out the music video below You will definitely be confused like the rest of us.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- John Legend Records First-Ever Holiday Duet With the Stars [Listen]
- Porsha Williams, Cynthia Bailey 'RHOA' Fight, Time to Retire B-word?
- Vivica A. Fox Wants an 'Empire' Spinoff Based on Candace
- Report: Tom Joyner Being Forced Out of Own Radio Show; Russ Parr to Take Over
- 50 Cent Sitcom ‘My Friend 50’ Headed to Fox
- The Best of Black Twitter’s #PopeBars
- Mom of Ronald Johnson Wants Dashcam Video of Son's Killing Released (VIdeo)
- 'L&HHH's' Milan Christopher Denies Dating ‘Empire’s’ Jussie Smollett
- Anthony Anderson Inks Multi-Year Deal With NAACP Image Awards
- Business Owners Combine To Launch Innovative Approach to 'Buy Black' Movement
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here