The singer addressed the longstanding question that’s been sort of floating around since his debut two years ago.
He admits in an interview with the Power 104.1 Breakfast Club crew that his look is off the beaten path of borderline metro and homo (no offense anyone).
“I was just trying to be myself in the midst of being pressured to be something that I wasn’t. So I found myself making choices — you know when someone’s rushing you to make a decision? Sometimes you don’t make the best decisions because you’re just trying to keep up,” he said.
Regardless of the rumors, Miguel doesn’t much care about people wondering about his sexual orientation. He’s gonna keep doing Miguel.
And as far as his peer, Frank Ocean, going public with his sexuality, he’s indifferent about the whole thing, saying it could have just been something to garner media coverage.
“It could have been a marketing ploy, who’s to say,” he hypothesized. “At the end of the day, as a grown a– man, I don’t really care what the sexuality of the next man is.”
Besides dealing with the rumors of everyday celebrity life, Miguel’s latest album, “Kaleidoscope Dream” is an ode to his life and gives fans a good dose of life from his point of view.
Check out more of the interview:
Also check out Miguel’s “Do You” featuring his real life girlfriend Nanzanin Mandi:
- Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sued for Wooing, Then, Deserting Boxer
- Nick Gordon Begs Permission to Attend Bobbi Kristina’s Funeral
- Bobbi Kristina’s Fam Feuding Over Planned Sweet 16-Themed Funeral?
- Wilson, Seahawks Agee to 4-Year, $87.5 Million Contract Extension
- Neechy Gospel: John P. Kee to Release New Project LEVEL NEXT
- Sophie Okonedo to Star in New BBC America Series ‘Undercover’
- Evan Ross, Ashlee Simpson Welcome Baby Girl
- Missy Elliott Reportedly Joins ‘The Voice’ Season 9 as a Mentor
- Dylann Roof Enters 33 ‘Not Guilty’ Pleas in Federal Court
- Unauthorized Beyoncé Bio to Reveal Inside Deets on 'SolangeGate'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here