The singer addressed the longstanding question that’s been sort of floating around since his debut two years ago.
He admits in an interview with the Power 104.1 Breakfast Club crew that his look is off the beaten path of borderline metro and homo (no offense anyone).
“I was just trying to be myself in the midst of being pressured to be something that I wasn’t. So I found myself making choices — you know when someone’s rushing you to make a decision? Sometimes you don’t make the best decisions because you’re just trying to keep up,” he said.
Regardless of the rumors, Miguel doesn’t much care about people wondering about his sexual orientation. He’s gonna keep doing Miguel.
And as far as his peer, Frank Ocean, going public with his sexuality, he’s indifferent about the whole thing, saying it could have just been something to garner media coverage.
“It could have been a marketing ploy, who’s to say,” he hypothesized. “At the end of the day, as a grown a– man, I don’t really care what the sexuality of the next man is.”
Besides dealing with the rumors of everyday celebrity life, Miguel’s latest album, “Kaleidoscope Dream” is an ode to his life and gives fans a good dose of life from his point of view.
Check out more of the interview:
Also check out Miguel’s “Do You” featuring his real life girlfriend Nanzanin Mandi:
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Jesse Williams Reminds BET Audience Why He’s #ActivistBae (Watch the Full Speech)
- Watch: This Young Brother Met an 'Angel' at Krogers in Memphis
- Jill Scott Marries Longtime Boyfriend Mike Dobson; He Surprises Her with Big Daddy Kane at Reception (Watch)
- LTC Eddie Smith Congratulates 100 Black Men Mentee of the Year
- THE (06-27-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- 2016 BET Awards Winners List
- 50 Cent Arrested in St. Kitts for Using Dirty Word in Show
- TV One Sets Original Film ‘Bad Dad Rehab’ for July Premiere (EUR Exclusive)
- Montell Jordan Releases New Memoir & Returns To R&B
- Frank Ocean Pens Open Letter On Orlando Massacre
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here