The singer addressed the longstanding question that’s been sort of floating around since his debut two years ago.
He admits in an interview with the Power 104.1 Breakfast Club crew that his look is off the beaten path of borderline metro and homo (no offense anyone).
“I was just trying to be myself in the midst of being pressured to be something that I wasn’t. So I found myself making choices — you know when someone’s rushing you to make a decision? Sometimes you don’t make the best decisions because you’re just trying to keep up,” he said.
Regardless of the rumors, Miguel doesn’t much care about people wondering about his sexual orientation. He’s gonna keep doing Miguel.
And as far as his peer, Frank Ocean, going public with his sexuality, he’s indifferent about the whole thing, saying it could have just been something to garner media coverage.
“It could have been a marketing ploy, who’s to say,” he hypothesized. “At the end of the day, as a grown a– man, I don’t really care what the sexuality of the next man is.”
Besides dealing with the rumors of everyday celebrity life, Miguel’s latest album, “Kaleidoscope Dream” is an ode to his life and gives fans a good dose of life from his point of view.
Check out more of the interview:
Also check out Miguel’s “Do You” featuring his real life girlfriend Nanzanin Mandi:
- Nick Cannon Weighs in on Mariah Carey and her New Man
- Jason Derulo Misjudged Potential of New Song ‘Want to Want Me’
- Watch Beyonce Frolic in Rainbow Gear to Celebrate Marriage Equality
- Emmitt Smith Backs Out of Judging Miss USA Pageant
- Serena, Venus Advance at Wimbledon, One Step Closer to Facing Each Other
- SF 49er RB Reggie Bush Puts MI Home on Market for $2.4M (Pics)
- NeNe Leakes, Betty White, Anthony Anderson Lead ABC’s ‘To Tell the Truth’ Reboot
- Easily Distracted? 5 Ways to Focus Better at the Office
- Urban Movie Channel Launches 'Fall Out Fridays' Comedy Specials
- Janet Jackson Launches New Unbreakable Diamonds Collection
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here