*Michael Jordan’s big ol’ house in Florida is on its way to being completed.
Yeah, it took a minute or two, Jordan, 49, has cleared the $81,000-construction lien on the Walmart-sized property he’s building in golfer Jack Nicklaus‘ Bears Club in Jupiter!
Back in May, Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra” reported that the six-time world champ owed the money to a Texas company that installed $202,600 of stone-wall finishes throughout the 37,000-square-foot house.
Southwest Progressive Enterprise asked to be paid in full in January, but Jordan and his construction managers didn’t come up with the funds for five months. So the lien ended up on the mammoth home Jordan’s building.
If you’re wondering, the NBA legend is expected to move in the $20 million abode sometime in 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Laverne Cox Responds to Her ‘Rocky Horror’ Reboot Critics
- Seniors Get In Formation for 'Lemonade,' Pittsburgh Police Resist
- Black Lives Matter Echoes the Evolution of Black Panther Party
- BLM Activist Charles Wade Charged With Pimping 17-Year-Old Girl
- THE (05-30-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Blac Chyna and Rob K Stand to Make $1 Million for Bay Pics
- Beyoncé Earns Big for Tidal, Superjam 2016 Lineup Announced
- Monica Updates Fans On Marriage Status, Praises Husband
- Endangered Gorilla Killed After 4-Yr-Old Boy Enters Habitat (WATCH Dramatic Video)
- Keke Palmer Denies Joining 'The Real' - Tamar in Tears Over Firing (WATCH)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here