*Michael Jordan’s big ol’ house in Florida is on its way to being completed.
Yeah, it took a minute or two, Jordan, 49, has cleared the $81,000-construction lien on the Walmart-sized property he’s building in golfer Jack Nicklaus‘ Bears Club in Jupiter!
Back in May, Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra” reported that the six-time world champ owed the money to a Texas company that installed $202,600 of stone-wall finishes throughout the 37,000-square-foot house.
Southwest Progressive Enterprise asked to be paid in full in January, but Jordan and his construction managers didn’t come up with the funds for five months. So the lien ended up on the mammoth home Jordan’s building.
If you’re wondering, the NBA legend is expected to move in the $20 million abode sometime in 2013.
- NeNe Leakes Announces She's Leaving 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Child Dies on Father's Day After Dad Leaves Her in Hot Car to Go Drinking
- Jada Pinkett Smith 'Magic Mike XXL' & Objectification (Watch)
- Byron Jackson Brings 'DeSean Jackson: Home Team' to BET (WATCH)
- Diddy May Catch Break in UCLA Case, but Could Lose Liquor License
- Ava DuVernay References 'Black Panther' in Support of Bree Newsome
- S.C. Legislature Has Votes to Remove Confederate Flag; KKK to Rally at Statehouse
- NBC Wants Minority Host to Replace Trump on ‘Celebrity Apprentice’?
- Seahawks WR Doug Baldwin Goes Viral with Anti-Confederate Flag Post
- Report: Tyga Fails to Pay 50K Offered to Squash Underage Sexual Battery Lawsuit
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here