*Michael Jordan’s big ol’ house in Florida is on its way to being completed.
Yeah, it took a minute or two, Jordan, 49, has cleared the $81,000-construction lien on the Walmart-sized property he’s building in golfer Jack Nicklaus‘ Bears Club in Jupiter!
Back in May, Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra” reported that the six-time world champ owed the money to a Texas company that installed $202,600 of stone-wall finishes throughout the 37,000-square-foot house.
Southwest Progressive Enterprise asked to be paid in full in January, but Jordan and his construction managers didn’t come up with the funds for five months. So the lien ended up on the mammoth home Jordan’s building.
If you’re wondering, the NBA legend is expected to move in the $20 million abode sometime in 2013.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Tina Campbell Calls Husband's Cheating Scandal 'Empowering'
- Regina King Talks ‘American Crime’ and Andre 3000
- Ciara Admits Struggle to Abstain From Sex With Russell Wilson
- Cam Newton Posts Pic of Baby Son Chosen
- Idris Elba Lands Romantic Drama; Samuel L. Jackson Pursues ‘Revival’ Role
- Cam Newton Posts Heartfelt Message to his Supporters
- Beyonce Backlash, Cam Newton Criticized, Black Panther Party Documentary & More! | BHL's This Week
- The Deya Direct Podcast: What is a Man Whisperer?
- LAUSD Whistleblower Protection - Does it Exist?
- The Pulse of Entertainment: Screen Actors Guild Honors Outstanding Performances at 22nd Annual SAG Awards
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here