*Michael Jordan’s big ol’ house in Florida is on its way to being completed.
Yeah, it took a minute or two, Jordan, 49, has cleared the $81,000-construction lien on the Walmart-sized property he’s building in golfer Jack Nicklaus‘ Bears Club in Jupiter!
Back in May, Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra” reported that the six-time world champ owed the money to a Texas company that installed $202,600 of stone-wall finishes throughout the 37,000-square-foot house.
Southwest Progressive Enterprise asked to be paid in full in January, but Jordan and his construction managers didn’t come up with the funds for five months. So the lien ended up on the mammoth home Jordan’s building.
If you’re wondering, the NBA legend is expected to move in the $20 million abode sometime in 2013.
- Los Angeles Urban Policy Roundtable Awards Mumia Abu Jamal Health Fund
- THE (09-01-15) EURweb Free-4-All Page/Board
- (The Black Hat) Nicki Minaj: The White Girl Hunter
- 'Meet the Celebrities on Your Own Terms' in Upcoming Workshop for Aspiring Writers (Photos!)
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here