*Michael Jordan’s big ol’ house in Florida is on its way to being completed.
Yeah, it took a minute or two, Jordan, 49, has cleared the $81,000-construction lien on the Walmart-sized property he’s building in golfer Jack Nicklaus‘ Bears Club in Jupiter!
Back in May, Jose Lambiet’s “Gossip Extra” reported that the six-time world champ owed the money to a Texas company that installed $202,600 of stone-wall finishes throughout the 37,000-square-foot house.
Southwest Progressive Enterprise asked to be paid in full in January, but Jordan and his construction managers didn’t come up with the funds for five months. So the lien ended up on the mammoth home Jordan’s building.
If you’re wondering, the NBA legend is expected to move in the $20 million abode sometime in 2013.
- KDAY 93.5 FM Hosts ‘Uplifting Minds II’ National Talent Showcase Competition Saturday, October 24 at the Celebrity Centre in Hollywood
- Reggie Jackson Apologizes for Profane Outburst Against Fans
- 'Empire' Costars Trai Byers and Grace Gealey Set to be Married
- More Sandra Bland Video Released to Prove She Arrived Alive At Jail
- Netflix Announces Mike Epps Special, 'Chelsea Handler Does Racism’, More at TCA Press Tour
- Paul Mooney Says Bill Cosby Got His 'N****r Wake-up Call'
- Shaq Doubles Down on Pippen: ‘I Don’t Let Bums Disrespect Me’
- Judge Tosses Orlando Scandrick’s Restraining Order Against Draya
- Second Suspect in 10 Days Dies in Custody of Houston Police
- Tom Joyner' Cruise Supports Students Featured on Hollywood Divas Season 2
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here