You see, his ex-wife, Jean Muggli, who he divorced in 2006 in a highly publicized split, doesn’t see him as the big ol’ warm, cuddly, loveable teddy bear that we’ve come to know him as.
No sir buddy. She’s accusing Strahan of beating her, repeatedly cheating on her and ignoring their now 8-year-old twin daughters, Sophia and Isabella.
So now the former New York Giants star, 40, is out to do some damage control. He recently sat down with Bryant Gumbel on HBO’s “Real Sports” to discuss his bitter battle with Muggli.
“The worst of it?” he tells Gumbel in the episode airing tonight at 10pm E/P, “I think early on when you’re reading all these things in the paper that aren’t true — I’m not an adulterer. I’m not gay. I mean, I didn’t beat anybody.”
After Muggli’s accusations were made, Strahan filed for divorce after seven years of marriage, saying he had confronted her after she withdrew $3.3 million from their bank accounts. He vehemently denied he had ever struck her and the judge dismissed the claims against him. Still, in 2007, Muggli was awarded with a $15 million divorce settlement and $18,000 child support each month.
Michael Strahan is now engaged to Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife, Nicole Murphy.
- Lee Daniels, L.A. Reid to Speak at Mariah Carey’s Hollywood Star Ceremony
- Chicago Police Tow Car With Deceased Bodies Inside...Public Raises Hell! (Watch)
- Cops Kept Rihanna from Performing Free Freddie Gray Concert
- Steven Ivory: GOP and Trump—Pot, Meet Kettle
- Report: Whitney Decides Where Fortune Goes; Bobby Screwed
- Hasselbeck: Sandra Bland Could've Used Cigarette as a Weapon (WATCH)
- Ralkina Jones: 3rd Black Woman in Two Weeks to Die in Jail Cell
- Rapper Styles P Reveals Daughter Committed Suicide
- Hulk Hogan Wonders Why Obama Can Use N-Word and Not Him in Retweet
- Joe Jackson Alert, Feeling Good After Stroke, Heart Attacks
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here