You see, his ex-wife, Jean Muggli, who he divorced in 2006 in a highly publicized split, doesn’t see him as the big ol’ warm, cuddly, loveable teddy bear that we’ve come to know him as.
No sir buddy. She’s accusing Strahan of beating her, repeatedly cheating on her and ignoring their now 8-year-old twin daughters, Sophia and Isabella.
So now the former New York Giants star, 40, is out to do some damage control. He recently sat down with Bryant Gumbel on HBO’s “Real Sports” to discuss his bitter battle with Muggli.
“The worst of it?” he tells Gumbel in the episode airing tonight at 10pm E/P, “I think early on when you’re reading all these things in the paper that aren’t true — I’m not an adulterer. I’m not gay. I mean, I didn’t beat anybody.”
After Muggli’s accusations were made, Strahan filed for divorce after seven years of marriage, saying he had confronted her after she withdrew $3.3 million from their bank accounts. He vehemently denied he had ever struck her and the judge dismissed the claims against him. Still, in 2007, Muggli was awarded with a $15 million divorce settlement and $18,000 child support each month.
Michael Strahan is now engaged to Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife, Nicole Murphy.
- Neighbors Complain Kardashians Wasting Water During Drought
- Will Packer Marries Longtime Love in Surprise Atlanta Wedding
- Phoenix Mother Allegedly Drowns Twin Boys Because 'No One Loved Them'
- How ABC Wooed Tyra Banks Back Into Daytime with 'FABLife'
- Amber Rose, Blac Chyna Twerk in Uber En Route to VMAs (Watch)
- Trick Daddy Files for Bankruptcy Amid Child Support Bills
- MTV Wants Kanye West to Host 2016 Video Music Awards (Report)
- Iowa Poll: Ben Carson Suddenly In a Tie With Donald Trump
- DC’s NFL Team: RG3 Demoted; DeSean Jackson Pisses Off Women
- Hulk Hogan Says He Was Suicidal Over N-Word Scandal: ‘I'm Not A Racist’ (Watch)
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here