You see, his ex-wife, Jean Muggli, who he divorced in 2006 in a highly publicized split, doesn’t see him as the big ol’ warm, cuddly, loveable teddy bear that we’ve come to know him as.
No sir buddy. She’s accusing Strahan of beating her, repeatedly cheating on her and ignoring their now 8-year-old twin daughters, Sophia and Isabella.
So now the former New York Giants star, 40, is out to do some damage control. He recently sat down with Bryant Gumbel on HBO’s “Real Sports” to discuss his bitter battle with Muggli.
“The worst of it?” he tells Gumbel in the episode airing tonight at 10pm E/P, “I think early on when you’re reading all these things in the paper that aren’t true — I’m not an adulterer. I’m not gay. I mean, I didn’t beat anybody.”
After Muggli’s accusations were made, Strahan filed for divorce after seven years of marriage, saying he had confronted her after she withdrew $3.3 million from their bank accounts. He vehemently denied he had ever struck her and the judge dismissed the claims against him. Still, in 2007, Muggli was awarded with a $15 million divorce settlement and $18,000 child support each month.
Michael Strahan is now engaged to Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife, Nicole Murphy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Oprah's Not Worried About Flack From Church Folk
- Prince Entered Treatment Program for Hip Pain & Medication Use
- Kehoe Brothers to Direct R-rated Action-comedy for Tyler Perry
- WATCH President Obama Crack on Trump, Bernie and More at WHCD
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here