You see, his ex-wife, Jean Muggli, who he divorced in 2006 in a highly publicized split, doesn’t see him as the big ol’ warm, cuddly, loveable teddy bear that we’ve come to know him as.
No sir buddy. She’s accusing Strahan of beating her, repeatedly cheating on her and ignoring their now 8-year-old twin daughters, Sophia and Isabella.
So now the former New York Giants star, 40, is out to do some damage control. He recently sat down with Bryant Gumbel on HBO’s “Real Sports” to discuss his bitter battle with Muggli.
“The worst of it?” he tells Gumbel in the episode airing tonight at 10pm E/P, “I think early on when you’re reading all these things in the paper that aren’t true — I’m not an adulterer. I’m not gay. I mean, I didn’t beat anybody.”
After Muggli’s accusations were made, Strahan filed for divorce after seven years of marriage, saying he had confronted her after she withdrew $3.3 million from their bank accounts. He vehemently denied he had ever struck her and the judge dismissed the claims against him. Still, in 2007, Muggli was awarded with a $15 million divorce settlement and $18,000 child support each month.
Michael Strahan is now engaged to Eddie Murphy’s ex-wife, Nicole Murphy.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Stars Come Out for TV One's New Series 'Here We Go Again' in Atlanta (Pics)
- Overbrook Entertainment (Will Smith's Co.) 'Lacks Diversity' (Watch)
- The Socialist's Journal: The Problem for Democrats
- Ex-NFLer Bill Romanowski Calls Cam Newton ‘Boy’ in Racist Rant, Later Apologizes
- Breaking Down America's Wealth in Black and White
- Ciara Files to Sue Future for $15 Million
- New Reports Puts When and How Much Porn Americans Watch on Blast
- Rudy Giuliani Accuses Beyoncé of Attacking Police with Super Bowl Performance
- THE (02-09-16) EURweb Free-4-All Page
- Ray J Issues Goes Legal on Ex-Business Partner Over Past Kim K Drama
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here