*Yeah the presidential debates are very important for the future of America, but let’s talk about that dress first lady Michelle Obama was wearing this past Monday night at the 3rd and final presidential debate.
Just think, another four years of a fashion forward first lady (not making any predictions, just sayin’). So she dawned a classy (like always) Thom Browne dress, the same one she wore the night of the Democratic National Convention. This time around, she embellished it with a broach and black belt.
What does this say about America’s first lady?
Remember when the family first came to the White House, there was a lot of chatter about how much she spends on wardrobe. Well, check her out, she’s recycling old threads and putting a fresh spin on it.
Besides that, the world loved the dress.
Rebecca Adams of the Huffington Post says the first lady did her fashion forward thing.
“She looked absolutely lovely,” Adams says, adding that “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.”
Her counterpart, Ann Romney… well, let’s just say she doesn’t quite get it.
Some even called her floral look a bit “frumpy.”
So basically, if Michelle and Ann were in a fashion war, and it was for the White House, the Romney’s would be slaughtered in battle. Sorry.
Want to read more articles like this one? Subscribe to EURnewsletter.
Got A News Tip or Video You Want to Share? Contact us HERE.
- Ray and Janay Rice Announce they Are Expecting Baby Number 2
- Fox Gives First Look at Fierce Films for 2016
- Derrick Rose Rape Accuser Pleads Not to Have Identity Revealed
- A Poisonous Spider Down Under Bites a Man...Down Under!
- A Broke Pilar Sanders Pleads with Court to Continue Her Case
- VIDEO: Deya Gets Direct With Denise Boutte on the Fantastic Voyage '16
- Drake Says New Album 'Views' Sold 630,000 Copies in One Night!
- Lakers Announce Luke Walton as New Head Coach
- John Wayne's Ultra-Racist Views of African Americans Ran Deep
- Parking Lot Crowded, Can't Locate Your Car? Meet 'Zus'
- Discover More Stories on EURweb: Click Here